Chapter 21

"It's time" cackled an evil voice. He sat in a giant room full of monitors. On each screen was a view of all the Fryes creations.

Papa Acachalla watching sports, Ghost and Toast wandering through a haunted hotel, Gertrude cooking waffles, and there was even a camera for each sibling.

"Not quite Mr. Borminerf, Bethany has only meet one of her creations and all need to at least have meet two if their creations before we can start" reminded his assistant, Mrs. Malencart.

"Aww, yes. Thank you for reminding me" Mr. Borminerf said. He sat back into his seat.

"Looks like we don't need to wait long!" A monitor scout pointed out. On one of the screens that showed the back of the house, there was an intruder.

The person jumped and pulled them-self onto the window ledge. Taking a quick glance inside, they quietly pulled them self to the balcony.

Finding the most impossible hand holds, the intruder scrambled along the wall. They peered inside each window before moving on.

They appeared to be looking for something, or someone. The intruder finally seemed to find the right window. They opened the window and slid in.

"This is going to be interesting" Mr. Borminerf cackled.

Hey guys, sorry for updating so late, I went to go see Captain America 2 with CoCo_Writes. And because it is so late this chapter is short, real short. Sorry!