Chapter 2

Hey guys, thanks for spending more time on my book! Shout out to the three people who have read it and thanks for reading!

"That is all for this time, if you enjoyed please leave a like or comment and we'll see you next time" Jordan saluted, ending the video.

He fiddled with his mouse, turning off the recording software. " We off?", asked Isaac, also called HomelessGoomba. "Yep" replied Jordan a.k.a Venturian.

"Do you guys want to explore this map a little longer?", asked Bethany (BethanyFrye). "Why not, it is perfect for us" suggested Cierra, otherwise know as ImmortalKyodi.

It was perfect for them. There was a room full of throwable crowbars and regular crowbars, that had a shooting range. All the crowbars had been colored green. Their were even shirts that said "I <3 Billy" on it.

There was a second room that was full of waffles. It was had mahogany colored carpet and waffle colored walls on one half. The other half was filled with whiskey, a disco ball, and lots of machinery.

The third room was made solely for Isaac. Rubix cubes of all shapes and sizes littered the floor. There was a button that spawned buildings and TNT. You could blow up a building, then do it again.

Pistols took over one wall, with a shooting range. There was also a surprising amount of toilets in the corner.

The fourth and final room was crazy. There were more parts then any of the other rooms. One part had double barrel shotguns, pistols, and squirt guns with a shooting range. Another had shelves full of knives and human shaped targets.

There was also a video Game Center, complete with a ginormous TV. They had every gaming console from X-Box to Wii U and all the games.

A second TV held its place on the other wall. This television had over a hundred remotes, each one worked on the 2nd TV. A different part was covered in machines.

Each sibling had claimed the room that best suited them. "I swear each room was made specifically for us and the characters we usually play" Jordan had stated earlier.

"Why not", Jordan shrugged, answering Bethany's question, "We don't have to do anything after" they played for thirty more minutes before Bethany suggested that they go to the lake.

"Of course we will go, it's the lake!", exclaimed Cierra. "You guys can go on without me, I want to do some editing before I forget" said Jordan. "See you there!", yelled Isaac as he slipped out the door.

Hey, thanks for wasting some more time on my book, I appreciate it!