Chapter 18

While Toast was telling Ghost, the Fryes had gathered in the kitchen.

Bethany was cooking dinner, Cierra and Isaac were playing rock-paper-scissors and Jordan watched.

"Aha! I win, paper beats rock!" Isaac victoriously held up his hand. "Again!" Cierra sank into her seat. She gave Isaac a pouty lip "You always win. Another round?"

Bethany shook the pan, scrambling the eggs even more. Isaac and Cierra started another round. Jordan leaned on the counter.

The silence was disrupted by the sound of a car motor. "Ghosts back. I'll go see if he needs any help" Jordan jumped at the opportunity to do something.

"First you have to help me butter this bread" Bethany pulled him back. Jordan quickly buttered, speeding up when he heard glass breaking.

"Done" Jordan put down the butter knife and walked to the front door. He was reaching for the doorknob when something flew at him.

Jordan instinctively ducked. The knife was buried handle-deep in the wood of the bathroom door. It was still quivering from the force of the throw.

Toast had his doubts when Jimmy Casket started marching towards the house. Did the Betgoimvens really deserve to die?

"I know that I don't trust them, but do they deserve this?" Toast thought. Too late. Jordan, the Ghost look a-like, was walking to the door.

Jimmy giggled "Oh my, looks like my prey is already here!" His knife seem to come to life. It flew at Jordan's head and buried itself in the door.

"Awwwww. I wanted blood!" Jimmy cried, sounding like a toddler. He actually look disappointed. Toast took a step back.

Jordan was frozen. He could feel adrenaline starting to flow. Slowly, he reached for the knife. He didn't hear Jimmy's cry of disappointment.

His hand was about to touch the handle, when something cold grabbed his hand. It was another hand.

Jordan's gaze started at the hand, then went up the arm, to the head. The face of a maniac stared back.

"Hello!" he giggled softly. Jordan tried to pull his hand out, but Jimmy has a good grip. "Nobody but me touches knifey. What's your name?" Casket asked.

"Jordan! Can you have the Johnnys put the salsa on the counters" Bethany called. Jimmy raised an eyebrow at him. "What will he do?" Casket thought.

"Will do Bethany!" Jordan yelled back. A glop of salsa from the knife landed in his hair. "Not going to tell her?" Jimmy laughed. He let go of Jordan's hand.

"No, this is none of her business" Jordan said.

"Too bad, she knows my secret, now you and her have to die!" Jimmy giggled. His eyes went to the salsa.

"Mmmm, not the right color of red. But I know where to find some! I need a lot of it. To decorate the walls"

Jimmy reached over Jordan and grabbed the handle the knife. With a quick tug, the knife slid free.

"What is taking them so long?" Cierra asked. She was done with getting beaten by Isaac in the game. She slouched in the seat, folded her arms, and gave him another pouty lip.

"Hey Isaac, go see if they need any help" Bethany told him.
"Why me?" Isaac asked.
"Because you're a man"
"Not according to Jordan" Isaac sighed, but stood up anyway.

You can imagine his shock when he walks into the little room. Jordan is on the floor with a serial killer standing over him. Holding a knife.

Jimmy was about to drop the knife when a gasp interrupts. Isaac is standing shock still at the door. Casket's eyes gleam.

"Ooooo, what's this? Another sibling? I'm going to have so much beautiful red after this!" Jimmy laughed.

"Jimmy Casket" the word slipped off Isaac's tongue. "Yes? And you are.... DEAD!" Casket giggled as he threw his knife.

"No!" Jordan yelled, kicking Jimmy's leg. The knife sailed past Isaac's head, nicking his ear. Isaac wisely ran back into the kitchen.

"Hey! You made knifey miss! And he got away! Now I have to wait longer for blood!" Jimmy stomped his foot like a five year old.

He turned his child-like anger on Jordan. "You made me miss, now I am going to make you miss living!" he screeched.

Hey guys, thanks for reading. We reached 300 views yesterday! That is so many people! We are almost to 400 today! Keep reading to see what Jimmy does to Jordan!

P.S I'm not kidding guys, I need more people to meet after this. Still only 2 people have given their opinion. I NEED MORE! Tell me in the comments!