Chapter 23

Sunlight slipped through the blinds and into Bethany's eyes. The ginger squinted her eyes. "Better get up" she thought. Cierra was already out and downstairs.

Throwing herself out of bed, Bethany brushed her hair and made sure everything was fine. Then she went out the door.

As she walked past the hallway closet, Bethany heard a kissing sound. Curious, she unlocked and opened the door. Only to have another redhead fall on her.

"Ompfffff" Bethany let out the strange sound. Maddie-Friend stood up and immediately started to apologized. She may be Billy crazy, but that doesn't mean she can't a polite person.

"I'm sorry" Maddie-Friend started. Bethany waved it off. "You're alright. I've had bigger fall on me" Bethany stood "like Jordan"

The size difference was noticeable. Bethany was by far the shortest of all the redheads.

"Have you seen my Billy picture?" Maddie-Friend asked "I just realized I lost it" Bethany searched the ground.

"Here it is!" Bethany picked it up and handed it to Maddie-Friend. Maddie-Friend squealed and hugged the photo. "You won't run away, will you Billy photo?"

Bethany gave her a look and took a step back. "Sooo, wanna go get something to eat?" she asked Maddie-Friend.

"Is Billy down there?" Maddie-Friend asked.

"Probably" Bethany answered.

"Sure!" Maddie-Friend shook her head enthusiastically.

"Here we go! Me and Maddie-Friend are coming down the stairs now!" Bethany called, hoping to give Billy a head start.

DON'T SKIP THIS! Sorry for it being short, but I need descriptions of evil minions you think the Book Club would have.

The only minions I can think are from Despicable Me 2, but they would use them, they are from a movie.

I need you guys to use your brilliant brains and think of some evil minions. Tell me in the comments! Thanks for reading!