Chapter 19

Jimmy grabbed Jordan by the throat. He growled at him before throwing Jordan across the hall. He slammed into the back door. Which luckily didn't shatter.

Jimmy stomped down the hall. He grabbed a still recovering Jordan by his jacket's hood and dragged him into the kitchen.

"The kitchen" Casket fumed "Is the best place for a murder" He seemed to get a little happier with those words.

Jimmy's knife magically appeared in his hand. "After I get you, I'll get the ones behind the counter" he whispered happily.

"No!" Jordan groaned. "Protective are we?" Jimmy giggled. "Of course... they are my.... siblings" Jordan managed to say.

"Oo, a family kill. I love killing entire familys. It means more blood to paint the walls. More beautiful red. More people to ask what my secret is"

He looked down and scowled at Jordan "But you guys already know my secret, that takes out some of my fun. Only five people know my secret. You four and Toast"

"Your secret is.. that you are.. Johnny Ghost?" Jordan asked. "Of course! There is always the fake secrets, like my mama is a man or I can't read. But you know my real secret. Only Toast can know that"

"And if I kill Toast, Ghost will put throw so many temper tantrums it is not even funny. I don't want to deal with that" Jimmy plopped himself on Jordan's stomach. Not softly. Jordan let out a loud whoosh.

Tears glinted from the corner of his eyes. "Jordan!" Cierra jumped up, ready to help. Toast, who had snuck back there with them, grasped her arm and pulled her back in.

"How many of you are there? I have counted four" Casket asked "Oh well, the more the merrier!" he giggled.

He held to blade to Jordan's throat. The cool steel cut only a little line, not deep enough to see or draw blood.

"I find it interesting that you look almost exactly like me. Are you a clone?" Jimmy asked. Jordan shook his head.

"Dang it, I have never killed a clone before. I want to! You are such a disappointment. You know my secret and are not a clone!" Casket spat on Jordan's face. He raised the knife to touch Jordan's cheek.

"How should I do this? Slice or stab? Slice or stab stab? Slice or stab stab stab. I know!" he grinned evilly "I'll stab. Stab stab stab stab stab!" he cackled in delight.

He raised his knife over Jordan's neck. He paused a moment to enjoyed all the fear, then made a move again. A glint was all they could see as the knife went down. There was a crunching sound, followed by a cry of dismay. From Jimmy.

"Awwwww, I missed!"

Hey guys, sorry for a short chapter. I planned on it being longer, but then I figured that this is a good stopping point. Cliff hangers! We reached 400 views! That is 100 views in two days! *screams like fan girl* Thank you everybody!

Please, more ideas of who to meet after. I've gotten Maddie-Friend, Aimee, Cywren and Vahl. Need more people to meet! Tell me in the comments!