Chapter 53

3rd POV

Two days later Billy declared Venturian fit for training. "Looks like you heal G-Mod speed" Billy smiled.

He had forgotten all about the scales, and it took Ven and Immortal those two days to convince him that Ven's leg was fine.

Billy finally agreed after Jordan chased him around the room a couple of times screaming "Look I'm fine Billy!" "Great entertainment while it lasted" Papa chuckled.

"PAPA ACACHALLA! Can you go to the shooting range with me?" Billy asked, ignoring Papa's comment. "Fine, but I'm da boss" Papa walked away.

And thanks to BMO, Sky managed to get his hands on a laptop. He happily played Minecraft all day long. The glass table room was clean as a whistle, but Ven had them make it look old and dirty on the account it looked "too clean"

"Life is getting back to normal" Ven commented to his little sister. "As normal as being in a computer game, living with people you made up, and fighting an evil BookClub can be" Cierra said.

"True" Venturian admitted "Don't forget the scales" "How could I forget about those" Kyodia rolled her eyes. Ven blew out air "I'm just glad they don't know where we are hiding"

"Me too"

---------------------------------------------

"All the groups returned with no news but one, sir"

Mr. Borminerf spun to face the worm trainer "What did the one group have to say Andy?"

"Nothing" Worm trainer winced at the use if his name "They never reported back" Instead of flaming hot anger, cool interest peaked.

"Interesting. What maps were they given to search?' Borminerf asked. Andy relaxed a little "Abandoned City, Islands, and Giant Legit Hotel maps"

Borminerf eye's squinted "Have all groups search every square inch in those three maps" Prince Fang stepped forward "Sir, all the dragons are tired, can they have at least a day o-" "No. They will search immediately!" Borminerf interrupted. Prince Fang bowed his head and stepped back.

He sent the mental command. Groans and snarls answered back, but all the dragons reluctantly stood. An unwanted thought came into his mind.

"This man acts like he owns me. HomelessGoomba said he doesn't own anyone" Fang immediately pushed it away. Disloyal thoughts are dangerous ones. Still, a hint of doubt lingered.

"Go with them Fang" Borminerf ordered. Prince Fang stiffened. Borminerf had just insulted him by not using the title Prince. But he just nodded.

---------------------------------------------

"Who wants some of pie?" Venturian yelled. Ghost sent him a horrified look and Toast started backing up.

"Food pie. Who wants some food pie?" Ven amended.

There was a stampede to the kitchen. Chakalata, Poopoo, and Gertrude happily made the requested pies that were yelled out. "I want apple pie!"

"Peach"

"No plum!"

"Oreo!"

"Waffles!"

"Burrito pie!" Silence. Everyone turned to stare at Sky, who shrugged "Hey, I just want to try something new"

"Pumpkin!"

The whole crowd went off again.

Eventually everyone got their respected pies, and eating away. Even Freddie got a pie, full of meat and blood. When Johnny finished, Jimmy came and watched the dino eat with fascination.

"Another!" Papa threw his empty pie tin on the ground. Gertrude rolled her eyes but brought him another Oreo pie anyway. "Mwore Mwama?" Sally held out her plate.

Gertrude smiled "Of course honey" and dished out the twenty waffles she had brought. Sally happily dug in while Slender watched in silence.

"Want swome Swendy?" Sally held a waffle out to the creepypasta. He took the fork and placed the waffle where his mouth would have been. It disappeared.

Slender gave Sally the fork back and she attacked the golden stack. Ven sat the head of the table, absentmindedly scratching his scales as he watched everything.

Sally actually sharing waffles, Maddie-Friend trying to force feed Billy some of her pie, Maloney had turned into a bird and was standing in his pistachio pie (not that he cared), Princeton trying to get Officer Maloney back, and other things going on.

Jordan let a satisfied smile creep across his face. "This is perfect" he thought. A shadow crossed over his mind and the smile faded "Only if Mom and Dad where here"

Venturian shook it off. "No use stressing over something I can't help" he told himself. "Something wrong?" Bethany nudged him. She must of seen the sadness cross his face.

"Nothing" then he changed his mind "Well yes actually. Can I talk to you and Isaac later?" "Course" Bethany gave him a smile.

Minutes later the four YouTubers were sitting on two couches. Jordan and Cierra on one, Isaac and Bethany on the other. Out of sight of the others.

"What was it that you wanted to talk about?" Bethany asked. Ven and Immortal shared a look. "Not talk, more like show" Vent rolled his pant leg.

Bethany let out a little gasp, and Goomba started to sway. Beth held him steady but continued to gape. "You have scales on your leg" she stuttered.

"Yes" Ven answered. "And how long have you known about this?" Bethany sassed. "Since Billy first looked at it" Venturian told the truth, knowing that Bethany would be sassy for a while

"And you just told us now?" Bethany sassed. "Yes"

"And you knew this to?" Bethany turned on Kyodia. Immortal held up her hands "Hey, he made me promise not to tell"

"Hey!"

"Jordan" Bethany's voice had an edge "Why. Did. You. Not. Tell. Us?"

"Didn't want you guys to worry" Venturian shrugged. Beth stared at him. "Really?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Really?" Ven replied, afraid of what Bethany might do. She let out one snort "Fine"

"That's it? Fine? I've got freaken scales on me leg!" Ven was stunned. "Considering what we have gone through, that is really normal" Bethany rolled her shoulders.

"Isaac?"

He took a deep breath "I'll be okay. It will take a while to get use to, but I'll be all right"

"Good" There was uncomfortable silence. "Are we going to tell the rest of the group?" Bethany suddenly asked.

"Of course we'll tell them! Just not right now" Ven rubbed the back of his neck.

"All righty then. Who wants more pie?" Immortal interrupted. "Me!" "Why not" "I wanna see if Sky will let me have a piece of his burrito pie" Isaac jumped up, happy to think of something else.

Hello, I know it is late again. And that nothing really happened, and I'm sorry!

I spent a lot of time working on the prologue of my new book, Mystica. It is up, if you want to read it.

And I had to read a three hundred page book in three hours so I could give it back to its owner.

That didn't help. But hey, Micheal Vey book 4 was very good. And short. Who else likes Micheal Vey? Tell me in the comments.

VOTE

COMMENT

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!