Chapter 33

"AAAAAAAAA!"

"Isaac get back here you little troll!" The onscreen Jordan chased his brother's character. The right hand corner showed that Isaac has shot his brother with a crossbow to the head.

The webcam box was completely full of his face. Jordan had leaned forward to the point of touching the camera with his nose "Come back here you!" Then the intro started.

Real Jordan could feel everyone's gaze on him. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Greetings fellow adventures, this is Venturian here with HomelessGoomba, ImmortalKyodia, and BethanyFrye and today-" the speakers blasted. The video played to about halfway.

"All right, now your getting it. Nobody takes Sally's waffles. Billy, give them back. Listen to your papa Billy" Video Jordan's voice had changed, becoming deeper and gravelly.

"Noo!" Video Isaac yelled in his Billy voice. Video Cierra had snuck up behind him and shot his head.

"Swilly Bwilly. Ywou awlways knwow nwot two twake my waffles" Video Cierra said as Sally. Jordan laughed on screen "I told you Billy. That is what you get for not listening to your papa Billy"

The real Papa Acachalla, Sally, and Billy had gone pale. They were gaping at the screen like fishes out of water. Gertrude was almost fine, until she heard "Papa Acachalla, stop convincing the kids hon" Video Bethany scolded as Gertrude.

The video ended and a new one took its place. "Greetings fellow adventures this is Johnny Ghost with Johnny Toast and two random people" Laughter could be heard in the background.

Real Ghost and Toast stared in horror at the screen, watching themselves move around and talk as Ven and Immortal explored an hotel horror map. With two random people.

Apparently Video Jordan decided to have some fun, because at the next carcass, he started to stutter. Those words turned to famous ones everybody knows "Stab stab stab stab staab!"

He spawned a knife a proceeded to chase down and kill Bethany and Isaac. The real Johnny's eyes widened when Jimmy Casket came out in the video. They also paled.

Next video was a Murder, that had Princeton Quagmire. Then it was the Olive Garden restaurant role play. A Acachalla family role play came next.

By then everybody was dead quiet. Nobody dared say anything. Some were interested, others going over their entire lives, wondering if it was a lie or not.

It was quite obvious that they made things up on the spot. Like in the G-Mod Sbikes, when Jordan and Isaac were fighting over Acachalla's name, then decided on Papa Acachalla , Papa wondered if it truly meant anything.

Last to be shown was the squirt gun mod. Maloney was surprised that anybody even knew about his bird form.

The video ended and the lights undimmed. By now Papa Acachalla was over the shock, and just plain angry. He glared at Jordan.

"Soo, Tommy was right?" Billy asked. "Yep" Isaac replied in the same voice.

"Now that the show is over, I have some information to give" the mystery voice said "Each of your seats was made just for you. Chains around Papa Acachalla because he gets strong. Chains for Johnny Ghost so when Jimmy Casket comes out, he is still trapped"

"Mesh cage around Officer Maloney because birds can't escape that, no toilets are in a mile of this room. Sally's chains for the same reason as Ghost. And the containers and this room are ghost proof. The only way out is if we let you" the voice finished smugly.

"That is great and all, but why do you need us?" Jordan yelled. "You've got spirit, no wonder your the leader. The reason is that now you have come in contact with your characters, you now are brimming with a special kind of energy"