Chapter 16

Hey guys, I want to thank everyone! We reached over 200 views yesterday! That is so many! Thank you everybody who read this!

Jordan groaned "That is the second time I've been compared to Jimmy. No, I am not Jimmy Casket"

Ghost stood stock still.

Jordan rolled his eyes "Okay, convincing time. First off, I'm to young. Second, I have no knife, and Jimmy always has a knife. Third, in the pictures, Jimmy is really skinny, and I'm not as skinny as him. Fourth and final, do I sound like Jimmy Casket?"

While Jordan was talking, Ghost had slowly unfroze. "Your right. Sorry about that. I've just had a bad experience with Jimmy"

Jordan nodded understandingly, but he thought "More than one experience, Johnny Ghost, and I know they are bad"

"Sir, are you alright?" Toast yelled from below "I heard a girly scream and I'm a little worried"

"Hey!" Jordan stuck his head out the door "I do not scream like a girl!" He protested.

Toast gaped like a fish. "Sir?"

Ghost popped his head out "Yes Johnny Toast?"

Toast eyes widened.

"Sir, I think I'm seeing double"

"What? Oh no. This is Jordan...."

"Betgoimven" Jordan offered.

"This is Jordan Betgoimven" Ghost continued. "Hello!" Jordan gave a little wave.

Toast rubbed his eyes. "Are we sure ,Sir, that you have no siblings, or even a twin?"

"Positive Johnny" Ghost confirmed.

"Well Sir, you should probably come down now, we still have a job to do" Toast reminded him.

"Right Johnny, on my way!"

"I'll come!" Jordan had changed his mind about Ghost seeing him. It was fine now.

They glanced at the ladder, then each other. "Paranormal Investigator Extraordinaire first" Jordan wiggled back, making room for Ghost.

"Why thank you, kind sir" Ghost said dramatically, then climbed down the ladder. Jordan followed.

"Report Johnny Toast" Ghost ordered.

"I have finished lining the property with salt, sir, and I am about to do it to the house" Toast reported.

"Good job. Might want to add some salsa to the house mix, we have a level 7 entity"

"Yes Sir!" Toast saluted and went to find the salsa. Ghost couldn't help but notice Jordan's questioning stare.

"He was in the British military before he started up in the ghost hunting business" Ghost explained.

"Oh" Jordan stored that little bit of info to tell Cierra later. Ghost grabbed the metal box and googles.

They walked into the kitchen. It looked brand new. Everything sparkled and had a clean glow to it.

"Wow, Bethany and Gertrude make a good cleaning team" Jordan commented, amazed.

Even Ghost was surprised. "I have to agree with you" he said. "Now, where is Papa Acachalla?"

"Whadya want!" came the answer. It was from the living room.

"I have come for the pay check. Toast is finishing up the outside, so we are almost done here. The total amounts to one thousand "

"I only pay if you put the blue stuff on all the toilets. Toilet Toucher hates the blue stuff" Acachalla called in his grizzled voice.

Ghost thought it over. "Agreed" he called out. "When Johnny is done, we will put the blue stuff on all your toilets"

"Good. And I pay you after it is done" Acachalla added. "Fine, but that will raise the cost by one hundred" Ghost warned.

"I don't care, just do it!"

Johnny Ghost mumbled a few choice words. "Looks like we are going to be here for another day" he announced.

"I'm sure we will all be fine" Jordan said. Then mentally added "As long as Johnny stays, and Jimmy stays away"

Ghost sighed "I should go help Toast" Ghost dumped the equipment on the table and he slowly shuffled outside.

"Gertrude! Gertrude! Grab the kids, we are going on a short vacation!" Papa Acachalla yelled from the TV room.

"Where are we going?" Gertrude asked. "I don't know, just some place that those idiots aren't" Acachalla answered.

"Yay! Vacation with Mama Gertrude and Papa Acachalla!" Billy cried as he ran down the stairs. Sally followed closely. "Where thwere bwe waffles, Mama?"

"Where ever you go honey, there will always be waffles" Gertrude answered honestly. "Yay! Waffles!"

Isaac and Cierra had come downstairs with their creations. Bethany joined them.

"What about us?" Isaac asked.

Here you go guys, chap 16 and meeting between Ghost and Jordan. Thanks for waiting patiently!

Hope everyone had a unforgettable 4th of July. I know I did. You don't forget your dad driving the car into a smallish ditch.