Chapter 42

"I want to go outside" Ghost walked back and forth. The ghost hunter was restless. He had been pacing like that for two days now.

Jimmy wanted out. The hotel may be huge, but it still had walls. And Jimmy, he wanna run, wanna run into the night(Studio C anyone?). It was affecting Ghost as well

Jordan watched with a frown. He didn't like making Ghost suffer like this, but it was too dangerous just to let Jimmy free. What if the BookClub followed the trail of murders to their hideout?

Ghost turned for the 1,769 time. Venturian's eyes followed him until the 1,770 turn. "Fine!" he snapped. Everyone turned to look at him.

"Ghost, go outside! I can't stand watching you anymore. Let Jimmy out and do his stuff. Just make sure nobody follows you back" Ven made shooing motions at him.

Johnny changed without hesitation. Jimmy used their body to grin at the leader, before bursting through the Ven/Goomba corner doors. He scrambled out Hotel Tale and took to the streets.

Using Johnny smarts and his skills, Casket kept to the shadows. He let lose pent up energy, doubling his speed. A ten minute walk from the hotel, Jimmy stumbled upon his first victim.

It was a Chakalatasoup look-alike. Without the green jacket, showing he was just an extra. Jimmy's red eyes glistened and his smile grew even bigger. "Hey you!" he whispered from the shadows.

The look-alike stopped walking and glanced around, unsure if heard something. "Hey you. I got to ask you something" Jimmy nearly giggled. Knifey found its way into Casket's grasp. Look-alike stared into the darkness, trying to find the voice.

"You wanna know my secret?" Jimmy broke into laughter. Fear filled the man's eyes as he turned to run. Jimmy didn't need to stop giggling to throw the knife with perfect aim.

The blade connected with the back his neck, killing him instantly. "Fun! Fun! Now, lets have some more fun with Mr. Look-alike here" Jimmy grinned as he carved words onto the dead man's chest.

He watched in utter fascination as the blood dripped from the wounds. He cheered when the first dropped hit the ground.

"Perfect. Now lets go make more red"

~Le Time Skip~

Thirteen murders later, Jimmy wiped Knifey on his black jacket sleeve. He had successfully killed six men, four women, two dogs, and a cat. Each with his name and catch phrase carved onto their bodies.

He almost felt bad for the cat, they both killed so much alike, but it had given him the stink-eye from across the street. Jimmy Casket would kill anyone who gave him that, except for Toast and Jordan.

"So pretty, blood. Good job Knifey, you haven't failed me yet. Should we let Johnny out yet? No? Good idea. He could never get back to base without being seen, clumsy idiot" Jimmy murmured. Sniffling caught his attention.

"Ooo, what's this? Another taker?" Jimmy stalked towards the source of the crying. It was the girlfriend of the boy he had just killed. "Aww how cute" Jimmy cooed. He lifted her chin with his knife. "Wanna know my secret?" he asked.

Her blue eyes pleaded for mercy as she struggled to breath in. Jimmy's red eyes never blinked as he pushed his hand forward. The girl let out a choking sound before going limp.

Jimmy rolled the body onto its back before he started to carve. He only managed to finish the "j" before hearing police sirens in the distance. Knowing Venturian would scold and Maloney and Quagmire would hate him if he killed any law enforcers, Jimmy quickly wiped Knifey on his pants.