Chapter 48

"How does a small army break into a heavily guarded base, steal our most important prisoner, escape, and leave us just as clueless as before of where they are hiding!" Mr. Borminerf screamed.

People winced and looked down. Nobody dared to look or tell him. Even the mighty Prince Fang cowered in a corner, out of the old man's sight and fury. When nobody said anything, Borminerf snarled "Pathetic"

"We were hacked" a woman finally burst out. Borminerf glared and she withered under his gaze. "Hacked" he repeated quietly, which frightened her more than if he had been up in her face.

"Hacked" he started to chuckle "Of course it was. The best and most brilliant minds this book club has to offer combined and WE WERE HACKED BY A TEENAGER WITH ACNE AND A EGO PROBLEM!!" Borminerf screamed again. Several scientist nearly wet themselves. A couple of them actually did.

"I want all of them. Every single one. I don't care if you kill them, they can come back to life. Just get them to me. Don't kill the prisoner. He can't come back from the dead" Mr. Borminerf sat down, breathing heavily.

The worm trainer pushed himself to the front "Don't worry Sir. I will spare no worms in this search. We will find them" he vowed. Fang hissed from the corner "I will also spare no resource. The search parties will be double everything. Time, range, members, everything"

"Good" Borminerf gave him a nod. Worm trainer sent the reptile a hate-filled glare. "What are you waiting for? Go do it!" Borminerf snapped after seconds of silence. The room bursted into activity.

---------------------------------------------

??? POV

"Sky"

"What was that Toucher?" Venturian spun around, facing an old balding guy in a lab coat who was talking to a French-looking girl.

"Hu? Oh, I was just telling Aimee how great it felt to see the sky again. Been a while" the bald man smiled, showing perfect white teeth. Venturian-person gave him a thumbs up.

"Toucher?" I asked, confused. "It's just a nick-name. His full name is Toilet Toucher, so we cut it in half. I'll explain the name later" he waved it off "Now back to you. Your name?"

I gave him another confused look before answering "Skydoesminecraft. Or Adam, whatever you prefer" If Venturian had been drinking anything, he surely would have spit it out. All over me.

"Sky! But you don't have any G-Mod videos!"

"So?"

"I thought they could only get the energy from people with G-Mod videos. That is why they got me and my siblings"

Something clicked in my mind. "Hey.. your one of those YouTubers that went missing couple weeks ago. I saw you on the news channel" my mouth rambled. He looked surprised "We made the news?"

"Was that your goal?"

He made a face "No. I'm just surprised that we're that important" I like this guy. He's pretty cool. I swatted the thought out if my head. Just meet the guy, for all I know he could be a psycho killer with hunger for blood.

"What is broken?" I asked the first thing that came to mind. "Well on you, fractured collar bone, broken leg, and three cracked ribs. Our medic Billy patched you up" he listed off.

"Oh" Now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure I heard a couple of snaps while the bubble thing was on.

I shivered. Venturian must of noticed because because he gave me a sympathetic smile "Look on the bright side, least they didn't have to kill you like they did to us"