Chapter 40

Everyone gradually moved towards their room, walking slowly and talking with the person next to them. "Cierra, Isaac, Bethany, Ghost, and Toast, can you stay behind please?" Jordan rubbed his head.

"Ghost, Toast. I want you to do an search of the building. Get rid of all the unwanted ghosts. Use any force necessary. When you finish, go straight to bed. We all need it" The Johnnys nodded and went todo Venturian's order.

The younger Fryes stared at their older brother. "Billy healed pretty fast" Ven weakly started an conversation.

"You are way different" Isaac commented. "I know man. Pressure, it changes you man" Ven joked. The three looked relieved at their brother's humor.

"Why did you have us stay behind?" Bethany asked. "I was wondering the same thing. Cause we were doing a lot of running, and my legs are sore. Going to bed sounds really good" Cierra said.

"I called you here for a reason. And that is Tommy's gift and the side affects" Venturian glanced at his siblings.

"Homeless first"

"What do I say?"

"Powers and any new thing basically" Venturian told him.

"First, I have the urge to wear a cowboy hat" Laughter. Goomba glared at them before continuing "and I also have telekinetic abilities" he finished.

"That is pretty cool. Give us a demostration" Kyodai asked. Isaac grinned at her, then concentrated.

Immortal's glasses flew off her head and hovered ten feet in the air. "Ha ha, very funny troll. Now give me back my glasses!" Cierra waited patiently for them to come down.

They dropped in her lap and she put them on. "I'll go next" she offered. "Go ahead Kyodai" Jordan smiled. "Waffles are now my favorite food and I can have physical transform like Sally" Cierra blasted through it.

Ven raised his eyebrow "That's it?" "Yep" Immortal said happily. "Bethany?"

"Protectiveness and awesome crowbar skills" the redhead twirled her hair with her finger "What about you Jordan?"

"Well, my skills with knives have improved to Jimmy Casket good" Ven started. "Good, good" Bethany motioned for him to continue. "And blood seems to hypnotize me" he finished.

They all blinked. "Do you feel the urge to make more of it?" Goomba asked, sitting forward. "No" Venturian replied. "Then that will get annoying at times" Isaac leaned back.

"You guys aren't mad, disgusted, or afraid?" Jordan questioned.

"Disgusted, just a little. Mad, we know you can't help it. Afraid, you don't want to draw blood, so we are safe. Plus you are our brother and we trust you"

"Awwww, you guys are the best" Ven gave them a giant grin "Group hug?"

"Why not" Immortal shrugged, but secretly was bursting with happiness. The YouTubers gathered for a hug.

---------------------------------------------

"Where have they gone!" Mr. Borminerf yelled. The worm trainer had returned with half a beaten army and no Jordan. "I don't know sir. The worms and dragons we sent after them never returned" The trainer said miserably.

Mr. Borminerf glared at him "How can one stupid dinosaur cause a well trained army to fall apart, leaving an opening that the YouTubers and their followers obviously used. What is your excuse for this failure?"

"This dinosaur was harder to kill then ours" The worm trainer said weakly, knowing it was a bad reason.

"Idiot! You can't kill that one. It regenerates like the characters. This dino was stronger because it had more experience and it is Freddie!" Borminerf took a few deep breathes to calm himself.