Chapter 3

Hey guys! Thanks for deciding to read this instead of some more famous book ! I really appreciate it!

Jordan clicked the x button, closing the software. Downstairs, the door slammed and footsteps clomped upstairs.

"Hey Jordan, you missed a good time at the lake", Isaac teased, "Cierra got a few good pictures of some ducks with her new camera. We waited for you, but it got to dark. What took you so long?"

"What time is it?" Jordan rubbed his eyes. "It is eight thirty", Isaac said, glancing at their alarm clock. Jordan stopped mid rub. "Eight thirty!", he repeated "Last time I remember it was only five!"

"Woah, you do so much for all if them, take a break Jordan, and a nap" Isaac told him sincerely. "You're right" ,Jordan yawned.

He stood up and collapsed on a bed. Isaac smiled. "Jordan"' he poked his shoulder' "You are in my bed"

Jordan rolled off the bed, onto the floor, then picked himself up and flopped onto his own bed. He was asleep in seconds.

"That was fast" stated Cierra. Isaac turned to look at her. She was standing in the doorway, trying to keep the shorts on the door from hitting her face.

"Ya it was, he didn't even know what time it was when I came in" Isaac agreed. Cierra shook her head "This isn't healthy. He stayed up till midnight last night trying to record a Fallout Tale"

"I agree" Isaac said, "Why did you come here?" "Well, I was going to show him the duck pictures, but looks like he is busy doing something else"

"Who's doing something?", asked Bethany, coming from behind Cierra. "Jordan, he is taking a nap. He really needs it." Explained Isaac. He picked up his Rubix cube and started twisting it.

"Ya he does!" Said Bethany, wandering in. "What was he working on any way?" "He said he was going to edit the video when we left" replied Isaac.

Cierra walked around Jordan's desk to look at his computer. "Then why is it open to G-Mod?" She questioned. "What! He turned off everything when I walked in! I must of been mistaken" Isaac said, surprised.

Jordan shifted in his sleep, muttering "Hello everybo......." Cierra glared at Isaac, motioning at him to keep his voice down.

The three siblings gathered around Jordan's computer. "Check it out!", Bethany pointed out, "Its open to the map we reviewed today. Why is it on that?"

"Why is what on what?" Yawned Jordan. Cierra punched both her sibling's arms. "You guys woke him up!"

"You guys are fine. I needed to get up anyway. What are you staring at on my computer?" He asked.

"You left G-Mod on your computer" stated Isaac. "What. No I didn't. I remember turning off everything, even the computer" informed Jordan.

All the siblings sighed. "Not that annoying virus that turns your computer on and back to the last thing you were doing. It took us forever to get rid of it last time!", groaned Bethany.

"Wait, if it is that virus, why is it on G-Mod? The last thing I was on was the recording software" wondered Jordan out loud.

They all stiffened at those words. Jordan stood up and walked to his siblings.

Together they all leaned forward, staring at the screen. A flashlight popped up on the screen, making all of the jump back.

It turned until the bulb was facing them. The light flicked on, and they laughed nervously, think something would pop up.

"That was anticlimactic" stated Jordan. Then the entire room flashed a blinding white light, and they were gone.

Isaac's Rubix cube hit the ground with a soft thud. The top level was halfway turned.

Hey guys! Thanks for wasting time on this! I bet you can guess where they went already. I have learned cliff hangers are the best place to stop, so here we are. Thanks for reading!