Chapter 15

Hey guys, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! This one might be shorter, depends on how long my parents keep slow dancing in front of me :(

"He told me" Isaac shrugged.
"Why would he tell you?" Toast asked him.
"He is my brother. Why wouldn't he tell me?"
"Alive or dead?" Ghost questioned.

"I feel like I'm being interrogated" Isaac brought up. Both Johnnys blinked in surprise and Toast started to apologize.

"Your fine", Isaac held up a hand " Don't you have to stop Maxwell from coming again?"

"Oh, yes we do" Ghost stood up "Johnny I want you to start sprinkling salt on the edges of the house and property"

Toast nodded and grabbed salt shakers from the ammo straps. He walked out the front.

"What are you going to do?" Isaac asked Johnny Ghost. Ghost was putting on green googles and had strapped a metal box on his chest.

"Where was Entity last seen?" Ghost fired off the question, ignoring Isaac's. "Kitchen" Isaac sighed. Ghost and Jordan were so much alike.

He followed Ghost into the kitchen, where Acachalla was asleep, and Gertrude and Bethany were still cleaning.

"Hello. Are you the ghost hunting people?" Gertrude greeted them. Ghost nodded, but didn't stop his work.

He fiddled with some buttons on the box. Then he adjusted the googles.

He repeated this procedure for fifteen minutes. "Well, you have a level 7 entity. It has a physical body, can move objects, you can hear it, and its got a grudge"

"Tell us something we don't know" Isaac rolled his eyes. Ghost glared at him.

"Isaac, be polite!" Bethany scolded him. Gertrude stared at Johnny Ghost.

"Do I know you?" Ghost stiffened "I don't think so" he said carefully.

"Jordan!" Bethany snapped her fingers "He looks almost exactly Jordan"

Ghost rubbed his temples "That is the second time I've been compared to Jordan. Where is he, I want to meet him"

"I told you, he is up in the tree house" Isaac interrupted. Ghost gave him a nod and sauntered outside.

Toast was done with the front yard, and was working on the back. "Hello Sir, what are you doing?"

"I've been told Jordan is in the tree house, and I want to meet him" Ghost reached for the ladder.

" Shouldn't you take off your equipment first, sir?" Toast asked.
"Good idea Johnny Toast!" Ghost stripped himself of the equipment and started to climb the ladder.

Jordan was sitting in the corner, facing the wall. He sat hunched over the black D.S. He was so determined to defeat the gym leader, he didn't hear Ghost's gasping as he climbed.

Or feel the tree house dip a little when Ghost pulled himself in. Jordan didn't notice when Ghost looked over his shoulder to see what he was doing.

He did, however, notice when Johnny Ghost touched his shoulder. "Ahh!" he let out a short scream and dropped the D.S

Jordan twisted around, hands flying. One of his hands made contact with Ghost's face.

"Bloody ghost!" Johnny had borrowed a word from Toast. "What was that for you big..." he trailed off, finally getting a good look at Jordan's face.

"Jimmy?" he whispered, horrified.

Hey guys, I want to apologize for some confusion. I had everything typed out and ready, then I went to publish, only to find out my dad turned the wifi off on me.

I got him to turn it back on, I published, and went to look at it. To my surprise, half of what I had written disappeared. So I had to write it all again. Sorry for any confusion caused.

P.S I need more people to do after P.I.E. I've still only gotten one. I need more! Please send in any ideas you guys have!