Chapter 5

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Sorry about not updating yesterday, I don't update on Sunday unless I'm really bored.

"Impossible!", Jordan sputtered "You are not real!" "Wha! Course I'm real! Why else would the bear population be so low!" Papa Acachalla sputtered back.

He was fatter than the model, had more belly. The top of his bald head was so shiny that you could see your reflection in it. Also, the beard was more thick.

"Jordan we don't have time for this right now. You can figure it out later" Bethany reminded him. Turning to Papa Acachalla she asked "Can you help us?"

At that, Cierra started regurgitating out the water. Jordan quickly flipped her onto her side, so none of the water could fall back in her mouth. It lasted five seconds before stoping.

"Is she fine?" Isaac called out. He still couldn't see, lying on the ground probably was the reason why. "I think she is" Jordan answered.

Isaac started to sit up only to be stopped by another voice stating "You move one inch and I'll shoot you"

"Billy?" Isaac guessed.

"How did you know my name?" asked Billy.

"I guessed" Isaac sang in his Billy-voice.

"Papa! That boy sounds just like me!" Billy said, excited. He popped his head out the top floor window to stare at Isaac.

Papa Acachalla looked confused. "I can't handle two Billys" he muttered.

He looked at Bethany. "I'll let you in if he promises not to do that" he grumbled.

"Isaac!" Bethany yelled.

"Yep?"

"Do you promise not to be Billy?"

"Ya"

Papa Acachalla lowered his shot gun. "Come on in. Billy! Don't shoot the one on the ground. He's fine now"

"Okay Papa" Billy giggled and shut the window. "Put her on the table inside" he motioned at Cierra. Jordan picked her up bridal style and carried her inside. Isaac picked himself up and followed.

"Gertrude will take care of her" Papa Acachalla told them. Then he turned around and bellowed "WOMEN! Get down here now! People need you!"

Isaac surveyed the messy house. "What happened here?"

"Papa went through a dragons body!", yelled Billy, pounding down the stairs.

"Shut up! The thing ate my wallet!" Acachalla spat at him. Billy cowered and hid himself in Papa's "secret" television room.

"Don't yell at the kids hon"

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"Do you want me to pull my crowbar out on you and give you a beating like the one I gave you five years ago!"

Acachalla paled. The three siblings gave each other a knowing look. Jordan gave Bethany a little nudge.

She gave him an evil look to match Gertrude then smiled sweetly as Gertrude herself walked down the stairs.

"Who is this?" she asked Papa Acachalla. "Some hooligans I found in the backyard. The girl was already passed out when I got there" he started rummaging through the pantry. "We got any Oreos left?"

"Top shelf, left side" Gertrude said absentmindedly. She had stopped paying attention when Acachalla had said "that girl was passed out"

She moved confidently, checking Cierra's pulse, feeling her temperature, and making sure she was breathing correctly.

"Are you a nurse?" Jordan asked. "No", replied Gertrude "But I've had to learn a couple of things living in this house" Jordan nodded in a understanding way.

Gertrude turned back to her patient. Jordan raised an eyebrow at Bethany behind Gertrude's back. This was something new that they didn't know. Maybe they could add this into their videos.

Isaac had been watching Papa Acachalla devour the entire packet of Oreos this entire time.

Gertrude stood up straight. "Your sister will be fine. She was only knocked unconscious. She will wake up in a couple of hours"

"How did you know that she is our sister?" Bethany asked. "Oh, she is your sister as well?" Gertrude said.

"Ya, we are all siblings. Jordan is the oldest"

He gave a little wave "Cierra is the next oldest, and she is on the table. I'm the second youngest" Bethany stated " and Isaac is the youngest"

Isaac looked up from watching Papa Acachalla swallow ten Oreos at once. "How does he even do that?" Isaac marveled.

"I don't know and don't you even dare try" Bethany warned. Gertrude looked at her approvingly.

Billy finally got enough courage to poke his head out of the "secret" TV room.

"Is Papa gone?" he asked.

"No, but he is too busy trying to sleep off those Oreos now to bother you" Gertrude informed him. And it was true. Papa had fallen asleep in his chair, Oreo crumbs on his beard and half a cookie stuck on pot belly.

"Well, thank you guys for an interesting night" Gertrude told them.

"Oh no, thank you for help our sister" Bethany told her.

"I assume you'll need a place to stay for the night" Gertrude said. "How did you know?" asked Isaac.

"That is how it always ends up happening at our house" Gertrude shrugged.

"Thank you once again" Bethany started to say before Gertrude cut her off.

"Jordan, can you carry your sister to the bedroom at the end of the hall on the left side?" He nodded and slung Cierra over his shoulder. "You boys can have the room on the right"

At the girls room, Jordan gently laid Cierra on the bottom bunk while Bethany climbed to the top. "Night you guys" Jordan called as he left the room and crossed the hallway.

"Wow, some day!" Isaac complimented as Jordan walked in. "I know! First the mod that was made for us, then the weird flashlight thing, and now we are in a world where all our G-Mod characters are real and have actual lives!" Jordan listed.

"Now here's a question", Isaac looked at Jordan slyly "Who gets the top bunk?" "Don't you dare!" Jordan growled playfully.

A thump woke Papa Acachalla from his nap. "Wazzza zhat!" he jumped up.

"The hooligans you found are sleeping over" Gertrude said calmly. "Okay" Papa yawned. "Hey look, an Oreo!"

He snatched up the rest of the cookie and shoved it in his face. Gertrude rolled her eyes. "Billy, bed time"

"But Mama!"

"No buts honey. Time for bed"

"Fine Mama"