Chapter 14

Finally, the big moment has arrived! Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the great and marvelous P.I.E! Thanks for waiting patiently!

"I'm not getting anything" stated Jordan, confused.

"But Sir, you told me that you would get the equipment from the trunk" stated an equally confused Johnny Toast.

"Johnny! I need your help! The ghost detector is too heavy again! I told you not to upgrade it!"

Toast's blue eyes widen at the sound of his boss's voice coming from behind. When he was clearly standing right in front of him.

"I told you, I'm not your boss. My name is Jordan" Jordan told him.

"Johnny if you don't get here I'll tell them how many rabbits you ran over on the trip here!"

Toast glanced at Jordan one more time before going to help his boss.

"That was weird. I should probably go help them" Isaac said, deciding to be helpful instead of being a troll.

"I'm going to go somewhere else. I am going to hide in the tree house. He shouldn't see me. We look to much alike" Jordan walked through the house.

He made a pit stop at Billy's room to grab a D.S and a couple of games. Spencer was still playing games with Billy.

Billy sat a couple seats away from Spencer. Jordan nodded at Billy, who nodded back. He went downstairs and went past the kitchen.

"That them?" Acachalla asked. Jordan nodded, but kept walking. "Where you going?"

"Just to the tree house"

"Alright, just watch for dem lettuce squirrels, they are evil as Maxwell"

"Will do" Jordan saluted as we walked out the back door.

He crossed the yard and climbed the ladder. But, sadly, it is a tall ladder. Gasping, Jordan pulled himself into the tree house.

He laid on the floor, wheezing. "It looked ...so easy...on the computer...screen" Jordan panted.

He sat up once he caught his breath and looked out the door. "Nice view" he commented. You could see everything on the property.

Jordan's gaze went from the backyard to the front, where he saw three men lifting up a hunk of metal.

Isaac, Toast, and Ghost. Ghost had a blue jacket and brown hair, but that is all Jordan could see.

Then he looked away, sat in a back corner, and pulled out the D.S and started playing Pokémon.

Isaac let out a grunt as he helped lift up ghost detector. "Heavy!" the word slipped out of Ghost's mouth.

"Sir, I have to tell you something when we get inside" Toast's British accent sounded more manly then when Cierra played him.

"Alright Johnny" Ghost said.

Isaac couldn't help but marvel about a similar Jordan and Johnny Ghost looked.

They had the same hair color, but different style. Ghost's hair was flat, but Jordan did the David Tennet look.

Both had brown eyes. Jordan had chocolate brown, while Ghost had a golden-brown color.

Each had a blue jacket. Ghost's jacket was darker the Jordan's, and it didn't have the V. They were the same height, and both had big hands.

"Step up" Toast warned. Isaac snapped out of his thoughts and stepped up.

The men set down the machine in the living room. Johnny Ghost flopped onto the one seater.

Toast sat on the couch and held his hand to Isaac "Thank you Mr.."

Getting the hint, Isaac grabbed Toast's hand and shook it "Isaac. My name is Isaac"

"Hello Isaac, I'm Johnny Toast and this is my boss, Johnny Ghost"

"Hi" Ghost waved, then turned to his partner "What was that thing you wanted to tell me?"

Toast turned to his boss "Well Sir, I was on their porch when Isaac opened the door. I heard some one yelling about him being a troll, Sir, then a man came to the door.

"And he looked just like you. I actually thought he was you Sir, until he started talking. He said his name was Jordan, Sir"

"Really?" Ghost sat forward "How interesting. Do you know where he is now?"

"He's outside" Isaac interrupted. Both Johnnys stared at him.

"How do you know that?" Ghost asked.

Hey guys, I'm saving the meeting of Jordan and Johnny Ghost for tomorrow. I figured this chapter was long enough.

I got a new cover, and I want to thank CoCoaWrites for finding the picture and editing it. Thanks! And thank you for every one else who is reading!