Chapter 16: Life is a Beach

I wake up with the sun prickling through my eyes. Today is the last day of the lads. They'll be leaving tomorrow night. 

I went downstairs only to find the lads debating over which beach to go. Harry was in the middle. Niall and Zayn wanted to go to Moolack Beach in Newport North while Liam and Louis wanted to go to Gold Beach. It was actually selfish of me to want to go to both beaches. 

The lads looked at me like I'm sort of a life saver. "Now Dianne... It's up to you where you want. You decide the winner of this match" Liam said

"What if I go in the middle, like Harry?" I smiled

"Aye, Dianne! If ya go to the middle like curly boy here then we'll just spend the entire day in this house!" Niall protested and batted his eyelashes at me. He's silently saying "go to my side"

"Okay... Then I want to go here..." I scurried over to Louis and Liam's team and their faces look like they've just won the lottery. Niall made an adorable livid face at me. 

"You lack charms, lover boy!" Louis teased Niall.

"Can we now pack?!" Hazza shouted, we looked at him, surprised and he laughed out loud.

"He's just having one of those menopausal moments." Louis snickered, "Dianne, eat breakfast. Niall here will pack for you" 

"Oh that's not really necessary Lou," I countered. "I wouldn't want Niall to be sneaking around my bag. He might pack the wrong things!" 

"Nope. Not to worry, your highness. I am here to fulfill your endless needs." Niall bowed majestically and headed upstairs.

I shook my head. "Niall James Horan! You better pack nice clothes!" I shouted. Louis headed up and laughed.

Good thing I brought a few bikinis and tankinis on my way here. You never know what to expect when you live with five hyperactive, random boys. 

Gold Beach looks exquisite! Perfect amount of sunlight and ample shade! There are few umbrellas too, for chilling by the waves. The boys decided to rent a beach house for the day so we could go in and rest whenever we want.

The waves are calling us for a swim and I have to admit, I missed swimming! Niall is aware of my ability so he didn't insisted on racing with me. Instead, "the loser gets to remove a piece of clothing every time they lose a race" he practically volunteered to strip for me. I giggled, "you wanna be caught by the paps stripping? Hmm yeah that's a good press story." I scratched my chin, looked up and Niall's body was already pressed against mine. 

Niall and I were granted a room all to ourselves in the beach house, but the lads and I are still under one roof. 

"I'll just strip for you privately, then." He whispers and breathes into my neck.  "I'm sure you'd love to have me all to yourself"

I groan. "Stop it..."

"Why?" He asked, grinding his body against mine. I was facing the wall and he was pinning me.

"If you don't fix yourself, we might never get out of this house!" I shouted, beet red faced now.

"Oh. You're insatiable. You want to have me here all day!" He laughed and I spun to face him. 

"You," I pointed at his chest "are one kinky man"

He laughed his breathless laugh and said "You so want me"

"UGH!" I stomped out of the room to get the remainder of our stuff. Speaking of, I haven't even checked the outfits Niall had packed for me.

I grabbed my last bag and opened it. I could only stare. Lingeries--hot lingeries are everywhere. I don't even know if I have any of these. I picked one, the tag is still on. In fact, most of these clothing still has their tag on.