Alan Ashby imagine

"Baby? Baby. Wake up!"I heard as my body was shaken.

I awoke in a cold sweat, and shot up, tears streaming down my face.

"Shh shh, it's okay baby, it's me. It's me." I heard Alan coo, and I shook, crawling into his open arms.

I sobbed, unable to control my feelings.

"Y/N, it was just a nightmare. Baby, I'm right here. You're okay." Alan whispered, cuddling me whilst rubbing soft circles onto my back, sitting us up to lean against the headboard. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"I-It was so scar-ry" I choked out, attempting to curb my tears.

"I know baby, but it wasn't real. It was all just a dream."

"I l-lost everyone. I lost my parents. A-and all my friends. And my sister." I sobbed, before looking up at him, before hugging him as hard as I could. "I lost you. You were gone and there was no getting you back.I lost you!"

I heard a hiccup and looked up to find a few tears slipping down Alan's rosy cheeks.

"No, no, babe, don't cry." I said, reaching up to wipe his tears away, looking him in the eye and giving him a sad smile.

It took forever for us to actually stop crying, but even afterwards, we stayed in each others embrace, just holding each other, neither of us daring to move an inch. Probably an hour later, as I was drifting off to sleep finally, still sitting upright in Alan's arms, I felt him lay us down, tucking the blankets around us. He lay with his front up against my back, leaving no space between us. I sighed, hugging his arms, that lay around my stomach, tighter to me, and just before I slipped back into a dreamless sleep, I felt Alan lift his head, placing it on my shoulder.

"Goodnight beautiful." He whispered softly, placing a kiss on my ear lobe. "I'll see you in the morning."

------

I awoke the next day, the blankets dishevelled and haphazardly wrapped around my body, and felt cold due to the lack of someone's body heat.

sausage