Favourite outfit(PTV)

Mike- His favourite outfit of yours is your dress that you wear to a lot of award shows, and fancy band dinners. It's red and tight to your body, and it shows all your curves, which Mike loves. He can never take his eyes off of you when you wear it. He really likes how it shows off both of your tattoo sleeves, and your henna chest tattoo. You always pair it with black heels and wear nice make-up. He always wants to kiss your whole body when you wear it.

Jaime- His favourite outfit of yours is when you wear leggings and one of his shirts. He always thinks you look amazing when your hair is up and you aren't wearing any make-up. When you wear his clothes, he's either on tour and you miss him or it's a lazy day. You always go for a Black Key Street t-shirt of his you really like. You wear it with no pants, leggings or pyjama pants. He wishes you wouldn't wear it so much because he likes it a lot too, but one look at you in it and he just melts.

Vic- His favourite outfit of yours is this sunflower dress you have from American Apparel. You always wear it on dates or when you hang out with the other guys. You always wear it with Keds or your black Vans. You never wear too much make-up ever, which Vic really likes, but when you wear that dress, you wear a little bit of liquid eye-liner. It's your favourite dress too, and whenever you ask Vic what you should wear, he says the sunflower dress, even if you wore it the day before. He likes that it shows off your half sleeve, which you are really proud of also. It also shows off your thigh tattoo, which is a fox. Vic absolutely adores that dress on you.

Tony- His favourite outfit of yours is when you wear jeans and a Star Wars shirt. It's his two favourite things together, and it makes him so happy. The shirt has all the main characters on it, and Star Wars in the signature yellow font. You got it at a thrift store, so it's really soft and worn. He likes it even more when you wear his Stormtrooper mask with it. He also loves when you don't wear make-up when you are wearing it. You wear that outfit when you guys are shopping or on a casual lunch or movie date. He just loves that outfit on you.