Vic Fuentes imagine

You and Vic had been friends for as long as you could remember. Everyone always said that you guys should date and would be perfect together, but you had always just smiled and shook your head.

You definitely liked Vic and wanted something more than just a friendship, but you weren't sure if he felt the same.

You were just walking home one day when it had started to rain. You knew you should have driven this morning, but it was a nice day. You sighed and pulled your hood up when the sound of a horn caused you to jump. You looked behind you to see Vic in his car. He pulled up next to you so you could get in.

"You're an ass. You scared me." You told him as you buckled your seatbelt.

"At least I'm giving you a ride." He said before taking off.

He reached behind him and grabbed his jacket, so he could hand it to you. You mumbled a thanks before wrapping yourself in it. He pulled up to your house and watched you walk up to your door before he pulled away.

You dug through your bag looking for your key and couldn't find it. You knew it was going to be awhile before your parents were going to be home but you didn't want to call Vic because he had just left, so you sat on your porch steps.

Luckily, Vic knew you had a tendency of misplacing things, so he went back to make sure you had actually gotten into your house. When he saw you outside, he had to stop himself from laughing before calling your name and motioning for you to get in.

definitely love you." He whispered to himself before laying on his bed. You knew he didn't want you to hear that, but you couldn't ignore it. You changed quickly before you went back into his room.