Dating Luke would include:

*Some graceful and some not-so-graceful dancing...

You two would be listening to his favourite songs and you'd look at him with pleading eyes. He can't say no to a face like that, so he'd stand and dance with you. At first, it would be swaying back and forth, then he'd loosen up, and he would spin you around so much that your cheeks would flush and your head would swim until you stopped.

*Candid photos

Because he's so photogenic, seriously, asleep, on stage, playing his guitar for you on the tour bus. He always looks good, and you can't ever wrap your head around the fact that he's yours.

*Song writing

Omg, the songs he would write for you. Sometimes, they'd be silly little tunes he created just to make you smile, and it'd always work. Every now-and-then, he'd surprise you with a real song, a beautiful song, one that took your breath away as you watched him. His eyelashes fluttering slightly as he closed his eyes, the little faces he makes as he sang, his fingers strumming the strings of his guitar. So little effort, it seemed, but so mesmerizing.

*Stealing his T-shirts

But he never says anything because he loves the way you look in his clothes...and he isn't afraid to tell you and everyone else that exact thing.

*Cold nights

He'd let you put your hands in the pockets of his jacket while you stood outside, and he'd always keep you close.

*Video games

He'd always let you win, despite the fact that you tell him not to take it easy on you. He insists that he's playing fairly, but you both know the truth. He just wants to see you smile as you beat him.

*Cuddles

Just...Cuddles

*Stubble

The feeling of his beard tickling your skin as he peppers your face in kisses

*Tickling fights

Because you two are so cute and playful

*Guitar lessons

His arms wrapped around you, his hands over yours, his breath soft against your ear. You don't even need the play-by-play, as you could easily learn by watching him, but both of you just love the excuse to be so close.

*So much cuteness