Prolouge:SUICIDE SQUAD

*third point of view*

"Oh my gosh! You cut your hair!?"

Jared chuckles.
"Yeah pretty much."

Margot gently touches his soft thin hair.
"Wow its so different..it feels so weird.."

Jared looks at her. Margot smiles and looks away.

"You know-Its been a while. I barely remember the last time we saw each other." She blurted

"I know,It's crazy."

They both laugh.

"Ready for this movie-"

"Big movie." Jared corrected.

They were soon about to start there first day of filming the dark and thrilling movie-Suicide Squad. A DC live action based on the comics. The first and mesmerizing scene they were set to do was Dr.harleen Quinnzel spotting the joker. A scene with only them two. Alone. In the middle of gotham.

David ayer,the director interrupts the conversation between margot and jared talking about there script.

"There you are! Long time no see."

"It's only been a week!" Margot laughed

"I was being sarcastic Margot!" He laughed

"I think the last time you saw him was.."

"He didn't do an audition."

Margot turns to Jared, feeling confused.

"You didn't do an audition? How are you here. "

"Ask me later." David said.

All the cosmetologists are wanting the cast at the moment and I'm kind of behind schedule. we surprisingly only have four hours until we start shooting." David said.

"Alright."Jared said

Jared looks at margot.
"Uh-Ill see you in a few hours then!"

"Alright see you soon." Margot replied

"Ill text you."

"Ok." She replied,smiling.

Margot couldn't believe Jared still had her Number. She barley remembers giving it to him.

~*~*~*~*
*Margots p.o.v* M=margot J=jared

Surprisingly I haven't gotten a message from Jared. Which was weird. But then again hes portraing the joker. So it must take a while for them to finish his makeup-I don't know. I honestly don't know how to start a conversation if I even do text him. I really dont feel like just saying hey and all. I usually feel annoying when I text people first.

I thought for a second.

I guess ill just text about makeup?

Im excited to see what you look like. Like i have no idea. No freaking clue.
-M

I waited a few moments. I then hear my phone buzz which made me jump a little.

...really you havent see the concept art? - J

Nope.-M