Chapter 19: Coming back to hell

It was a pleasure for you to hang out with me and my family. We will meet up again soon.

"No problem and yes very soon. Very."

"Why so many very?"

"Because I'm coming down next week!" He said playing with my braid.

I hugged him.

"Great! Wow I'm excited already!"

"And I have some very important stuff to tell you then. " he said grinning

"Haha can't wait to here. "

He smiled.

"So you have my number right?" He asked

"Yes." I said

"Well,sorry for keeping ya busy I don't you to miss your flight." He laughed

"Oh no it's all good,so I'll see you next week!"

"Yup next week."

I start walking to my car.

"Need help with that?" He said looking at all the stuff in my luggage.

"No thanks I'm good! Thank you! Have a good one!"

"You too!"

I waved him a good bye. That was it. He such a nice man. I mean he's amazing.

*~*~*~*

During the drive I call one of my friends.

"He's sweet,talented,awesome,a little funny,and sometimes serious. He way different from Jared though. Speaking about him. I called him yesterday he never picked up....that's not normal. Hey I'll call you back."

"Okay!"

"Okay bye."

I click end and immediately dial Jared phone number. It rings. There's it goes one ring,two...three. he doesn't pick up. I call him again. He didn't answer,but this time I left a voicemail.

"Hey Jared it's me. Margot. I'm on my way back! Yay! Can't wait to see you! Um I tried calling you but...I got no feedback. So I'm kinda worried. You always,always answer my messages and calls in an instant. You never miss them. So I was just wondering if you were okay and I wanted to know how you were doing. If your busy,sorry for bothering you. But if your not pick up the damn phone. That's all I'm asking. So call me when you can. Bye toots!"

I throw my phone to the passenger seat. I slouch onto the steering wheel. I'm worried as hell. This isn't normal. He never misses my calls. Especially mine.

I start to think. The light turns red. I start zoning out. Jared was supposed to be doing retakes all day. He wanted to give it his best since it's the last shots....he didn't agree with my suggestion....I gasp.

"He's gone mad-"

I start honking my horn. I need to make it to the airport fast. I feel like I'm gonna walk into shit. Major junk.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I call Jared once more. It went straight the voice mail. I'm almost to my house. Hopefully he's there. I'm dying to see him.

I barged into my front door. I look around the living room and kitchen. He wasn't there.

"Jared!?"

I look around and all of a sudden I trip. I trip over a box. It smelt horrible. What was it? I crawl to the box and open it. I scream and stand up.

"Ew,ew,ew!" I gagged

I cover my nose and mouth.

"That's fucking disgusting! Oh god."