Chapter 30: out and about.

Margots been getting better lately. David found out about the whole situation that happened last week with Margot and the therapist. But that's the past. It's time to erase that from our minds and pretend it will never happen. Because that's both of ours worst fear-going crazy on people. And again it's good to not think about it a lot because if you do, it will overcome you and haunt you. Ha! That's exactly what I told Margot though. I had to motivate her all week. It's tiring for a little but I have to do it for my baby girl. I can't let her down. She's there when I get all jacked up. So I have to do the same back. That's what best friends do. And I know she's more than my best friend but that's how i say it. No judging.

"Jared!"

"What?" I said walking though the glass

I look up at her and grin. But my facial expression tuners stone. She starts pointing to something behind me.

"What? What is it?" I asked turning around.

She was pointing at a white dandelion.

"Oh you want me to blow it?" I asked grinning

"Yeah!" She said biting her lip.

I quickly squat down and peel it out of the dirt. I stand back up and look at Margot. She was smiling. I loved seeing her happy. It just felt good. A good existence. Somehow I can't even explain the feeling that I have whenever I'm around her. But it's so great seeing her happy. And that's all I wanted her to be. And that's what I wished. I take a deep breath in and blow.

Margots head falls. She was cracking up.

"What did you wish for!?" She asked

"Something that you won't ever find out! But something that you emotionally feel and you don't even know it. instincts baby."

I leaned on the table. Margot moves closer to my face. She rests her forehead on mine.

"Your confusing sometimes..." She laughed

"I know I am." I said grinning

She laughs and kisses me. After a few seconds I lean back and ask her a question.

"Wanna walk around the park now." I said sticking my hand out.

She didn't even hesitate or even bother to think.

"Yeah." She quickly stated

She hops off of the chair and follows me.

~*~*~

"You have a little green hair sticking out of that bandana of yours!" Margot laughed

"I do!? Been trying to hide it. Colours fading."

"Well are your scenes done For the movie?"

"Yeah! I didn't even mention it to you!"

"Really!? Haha I didn't know that." She laughed

"I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you."

"No no it's okay don't think I'm mad or nothing. It's fine..i know a lot of stuff is on your mind." Margot said

"Yeah."

"So give me details what'd he say when it was your last day."

"Well he was saying that..we're done and if he decided or felt like he needed to some extra scenes or retakes after all the Effects and stuff that's he contact me. But what sucks is.." I explained

Margot cuts me off she's guesses the end of my story.

"That you have to go through the whole transformation again,like dying your hair back to green-because I know your going platinum- but the makeup,outfit and so much more."

"Yeah and the new album too." I stated

"Yes that too. Well damn Aren't you a busy man."

"Oh yeah." I laughed

"I'm excited for the premier next week. Especially Since it's in Australia Margot squealed

"Yessss."

"There's gonna be a lot of people."

"Obviously this movies taking over 2016!!"  I said raising his fist in the air.

She chuckles. A few moments past by.

"Gotta call cara real quick she wanted me to hang out with her when we get to Australia."

"Okay. That gives me time to do something." I mumbled

She stop and eyes me.

"What?" She said

"What." I blurted trying to keep a straight face.

Margot frowns but you can tell she was trying to hide a smile.

"Well..I'm gonna call her so hold on with that mouth of yours."

Margot walks to the corner. I stop and sit at the closets bench.

I'm happy cara called her-well it's all a plan you see. Long story short..So I hit up cara and told her to hang out with Margot so I have time to do something. What I wanted to do was when Margot comes back from Cara's house. Probably wasted. Just kidding, anyway when she comes back from Cara's I want to have a nice dinner set up for her and I want to take her out. Sounds cheesy right?...Well who gives a fuck.

"Jared." Margot said walking up to me.

"Yes princess."

"Follow me." She said smirking

She grabs my hand. I don't move. She starts pulling it.

"Come onnnn!" She groaned

I laugh

"It depends."

"Look! There's a tennis court. Let's do a round."

I smile.

"Fine." I hissed

"Thank you." Margot said,dramatically losing her breath.

I chuckle and follow her to the court.