Chapter 12: Episode

*Third p.o.v*

Jared hums in a low tone.

"What song ya singing?"

"I don't even know."

They make it to the door of the motel,as Jared watches each move she makes.

"You tired?"

Margot shakes her head,yawning.

"I'm surprised. I'm pretty cranky right now." Jared said

"Really?" Margot asked

"Yeah? I'm exhausted I just sang non stop,and yelled-screamed."

They laugh. Jared slowly opens the door while Margot slips in. She gasps.

"This is so pretty!" Margot said touching the furniture.

She walks and drags her hand across a table.
"This is niceeee!"

Jared laughs.
"Margot-"

A few seconds past. She turned her head,slightly smiling.

"Can I talk to you." Jared said.

Margot puts her hand on Jared arms.

"Yeah. What is it." She asked,Worried.

Jared sighs.

"Uhh- come to the room. It's on my right."

Margot's shocked by how the room looks. It was definitely an upper class motel.

Margot and Jared sit next to each other on the bed.

"Margot..."

"Jared what's wrong. I've never seen you like this. You-"

"I'm hurting real bad. I-I-I can't do this no more."

"What?" She asked crossing her arms.

"I want you to be happy. Margot.."

Jared wraps his arms around her. Margot gently lays her head on his chest. He pulls her in and continues.

"I've hurt everybody. I've hurt you. I just can't go on. I always thought you were the most beautiful girl I've seen. Which is true. But you were like somebody who could really make things right for me...I was wrong. No matter what anyone does. Not just you...no matter what anyone I turn into a disaster an-"

"Jared your not a disaster. You just need a little help with your actions and we can make that up. Your fine. Your-your alright. It's-"

"I am a disaster. I'm a nightmare. And I don't want you to look at me in that way because your my good friend. My worst fear is seeing that scared face on you. It just hits me and it makes just want to-" Jared explained. He clenched his fists. He goes on. A little anger starts to come out.

"It-it...it just makes me so fucking mad! I'm tired of it!"

"Jared I know like..I know I can't live like this seeing you this way. All you need is a little fix and then we can be good and all."

"I know but Margot you don't understand. I'm dangerous. I can snap at any moment. I'm scared for myself. Basically overall I just want you safe."

"Great. You want me safe. Jared don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. Your the one hurting yourself. That shit is killing from the inside..don't let that happen again. Cause all your doing is ruining yourself. And it's only gonna get worse. So stop now. Click that reset button and we'll be alright. It's just a role. I know your strong up here. Just push it out the way. You can do it. Everything will be fine I promise." Margot said rubbing Jared shoulder.