Chapter 17:Asylum day

*Margot's pov*

Today is asylum day. Yeah David calls today that. We are shooting at the asylum were I give therapy or try to give therapy to the joker. I have to talk it out with him. Great. I have to see Jared in character again. He's not gonna let it go for a while I know. I had to see him before we shoot scenes.

I go to Jared's dressing room. I'm in my outfit. My hair pinned up, a button up shirt and my arms covered with a white coat. The heels were kind of bothering me. But I had to deal with it.

I knock. The door slowly opens with someone's head peeking in the side. It wasn't Jared

"Yes?" The man said

"Hi! Is Jared there?"

"No sorry you have the wrong room."

"But this is-"

The man shuts the door in my face. I pause.

"Rude."

I walk away and towards the cast. I see David. I gently tap on his shoulder. He turns around.

"Margot!- oh wait Mrs.harleen quinzel! Haha what's up!?"

"Haha gosh you make me laugh sometimes! Haha I was just you know walkin around. Like a crazy Aussie would do." I said cracking a smile.

He laughs.

"Haha your funny. I know what your up too. Lookin for mr.j?"

"Actually Jared." I chucked

"Well funny thing is he told us to call him by mister j."

I frown.

"Really?"

David chuckles.

"Yeah surprisingly."

"We'll....have you seen him?"

"Yeah he went inside. There wrapping him up."

I sigh.

"Great. Uh see you inside in a few minutes."

"Okay."

I start walking towards the small building.

Dammit. He's in character already. God what now? What am I supposed to do. I have to go to Australia this weekend and now I can't tell him. I won't be able to have a real conversation with him. Dammit.

I open the door that reads asylum.

There he is. Sitting on a chair wrapped up. Full blown makeup is going on. His grills are on. He has his Arkham pants on. He was looking away saying his lines. I fix my glasses and walk up to him. I place my hand on his back.

"Hey tough one."

He ignores me. He was still looking away whispering to himself. I feel a hand touch me. I jump.

"Oh my god!"

It was David. Whom was laughing. I playfully punch him.

"Don't scare me like that...especially when I'm dealing with a scary looking man."

"Hahaha ready!" He laughed

I sigh

"Yeah why not. Let's get it over with." I said

David turns around and shouts.

"Alright guys come on! Come on! Gather up first scene is about to be shot in 30 seconds! Let's go let's go! Come on let's get this over with!"