Chapter 31: Bet

Sun was going to be setting soon so me and Margot ditched the trial in the park and went to the tennis court.

"I'm horrible at tennis." I said

Margot laughs.

"Well your about to deal with the queen of this gameeee. You've got a a challenge coming J."

I scoff and cross my arms.

"You've got a challenger J." I mocked in a childish voice.

I Finish what I was saying in my normal tone.

"Nice one Margot but no matter what I'm good or bad at whatever..I still win all the time."

"Ha sure! Bet." Margot yelled

"Oh you wanna bet?! How much!" I laughed

"If I win You owe me a night out to a....ohh let's say a casino and if you win then....?"

"Your coming camping with me in the woods." I said with confidence.

"Ew!" She yelled with disgust.

"Wanna do it!?..going once..goin twice... Come on I thought you said you were the 'Queen'!"

"Oh whatever FINE yes deal!" She yelled

I put my hands on my hips. I stick my hand out trying to margots attention.

"Grab a tennis ball and a racket. Let's play." I said in a 'diva' tone.

She raised her eyebrows and smirked. Margot walks to the box near the end of the fence. No one else was inside just her and I. Which was a good thing. You wouldn't want fans all hogging you and disrupting your important game. Especially when the game is on a bet.

Margot throws me a black racket. She trots up to me. I get closer to her.

"Gotta tell ya soemthingggg." She whispered

She leans up to my ear.

"I call dibs on serving." She chuckled

She grabs my jaw and kisses my cheek.

"You little bastard." I spit

She winks at me.

Moments later we were Now separated by a large net between us.

"This is war." I laughed, gripping the handle of the tennis.

Hey babes! Sorry for the short chapter this was just..id call it a fill in😛 but at least it's soemthing! Next chapter will be up soon. No later than 5 days. I gotchu fellow readers😜👌🏼 cause these next few chapters comin up are gunna be good and I mean guuud! Ya know what I mean. A lot of crazyness is on its way!!!! Stay tune😘