Chapter 14:phone call

*Jared pov*

What have I done. I just stood there staring at the lights. I finally remembered. It came to my head. What I did to Margot.

That's what it is. I'm crazy. My actions are horrible in front of her-in front of everybody.

Her face comes to my mind. Her voice repeats in my head. The feelings I have for her shiver up my body. I need help. I need to find her.

I start walking back to the motel,only a few streets down. I sigh looking at my watch. It was late. Very late. I start to run. I didn't see Margot anywhere. Not even at a distance.

~*~*~*~*

I stop at the yellow door and slowly reach my hand in my pocket to take out the keys. Without even using the keys the door was open. I walk in. No sign of her.

"Margot?" I whispered

Nothing. I open the door to the bathroom. Nothing. I open the closet door. She wasn't here.

"What the hell." I mumbled

I grind my teeth together holding onto the anger. I sit down to calm myself. I see something fall from the desk in front of me. It was a folded paper.

I just wanted to let you know how much fun I had with you in the past. I miss that. It's hard to believe that our time together is coming to an end. Getting to know you was really fun. But now it's not. One of us has to make the right choice,and it's not to see each other. Hazards buzz in my head when I'm around you. It's frustrating. It's annoying. It seems to amaze me how quickly your behavior has changed. It's getting worse. I see you trying to hold it in,in front of me. I don't want you to do that no more. Don't do it for me. Please. Just be who your are and move on. I'm sorry about this. But it's the right thing to do.
-Margot

*Third pov*

Jared grinds his teeth. He notices the paper in his hands. He scans it once again.

"Dam..." Jared said.

Jared rips the paper. He clenches his fist. He stands up and starts walking back and forward. Jared stops

"Do I have the courage? Do I have the courage?" Jared asked himself. He sighs and takes out his phone.

He dials Margot's number. He waited tapping his fingers on the wall. She didn't pick up.

"God damit" he hissed

He calls again. After a few rings he heard a voice.

"Hello?"And unfamiliar voice said

"This isn't Margot is it?"

"That's right."

It was her agent.

"Laura right?"

"Yes? Uh who is this."

"It's Jared Leto can you put Margot on the phone..please?"

"I don't think she wants to talk right now."

"Why? I-I is she okay?"

"Uh..in my opinion...not really."

"I really need to speak to her."

"Jared she told me she doesn't want to speak or see anyone. Especially you."

"No,put her on."

Jared overhears sniffles. He hears them talking in the background. Jared puts his ear closer to the phone trying to hear there conversation.

"Margot someone wants to speak with you."

"Who?" She sniffled

"Hey are you okay?" Her agent asked

"Who I said."

"Jared he-"

"I don't even want to hear his name. Make sure he doesn't call again."

The agent comes back on the phone.

"Jared? You there? Sorry about the bad connection were at an airport."

"Uh yes I-I'm here"

"I'm gonna have to ask you to loose our number."

Jared pauses. He hangs up and stares at the wall. The phone drops to the floor. He yells.

"God damit!" Jared yelled

He grabs a lamp and slams it into the wall. He does the same with a table. He grabs a chair and bashes it on the ground.

"Why does this have to happen to me!!!" Jared said grabbing his phone.

He walks out the motel and slams the door shut.