Chapter 39: Revealing

"Hey? You okay."

"I'm perfectly fine." I said,not trying to look at him.

Jared came back from his friends and now We finally left Australia. But we had an hour left until the plane lands. It's a long trip-I mean it's basically on the other side of the world from California. Today wasn't going so well. My stomach was hurting,and so my back. Also overall I just wish everyone would be silent. All I ask is for a peaceful moment. But unfortunately that's not happening any time soon.

"Hey sugars." Jared said,stroking my skin.

I didn't bare to look at him. I was too nervous to even speak. I didn't know how to tell him about the results.

I haven't told no one besides Cara-Only me,myself and I know about it.

"Was I gone to long." He asked,worried sick.

I chuckle.
"No it's not that."

"Than what is it?"

"Nothing."

"I will stop this plane."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you did."

"Than-"

"Jared I'm tired,and really hungry. Can I go to sleep...please at least a nap with silence."

"Sure go ahead." He said raising his eyebrows.

"Thank you." I sighed

"Someone's moody." He mumbled under his breath.

I quickly turn my head. He jumped and put both of his hands in the air. He slowly started leaning back,trying to distance himself away from me.

"I didn't say anything." He whispered,going back into his normal seating position.

I smirk and shake my head.
"Ugh Men."

Meanwhile we finally make it home.

after we packed our stuff,Jared had this staring problem. He kept watching every little thing I Did. I know he was worried. You can see it in his eyes.

I looked at him. I could literally read his face. He was eager to ask me what was wrong once again,but he didn't have the confidence to ask or say something,thinking I'll snap.

Which I might,but there's a chance I won't. Can't keep any promises.

Then he approaches me. He gently grabs my arm,and pulls me to his chest.  I wrap my arms around his neck and look up at him,Noticing he's been glaring at me.

"You alright."

"Sure. Why not."

"Sweetie at least tell me what's wrong."

"I'll tell you that in Two Weeks."

"Your joking right."

"Nope. Not at all." I quickly stated.

I let go and leave his arms.

"I'm going to use the restroom."

"Ok,I'll get you something to drink is that okay?"