42:Motivation

(sorry for the suckish chapter. Just wanted you guys to be updated:} )

I tried flipping the pancake...But it unfortunately ended plotting on the cold floor that have chills to my feet.

"Dammit." I said bending down.

Before grabbing the pancake I over hear the front door opening.

It was now silent.

I jump due to the door slamming shut.

Footsteps echoed the hallway that lead to my room. I quietly walk to the corner of the kitchen wall and slowly peek my head out,gazing into the hallway.

I pulled my body back.

"Who would be here?" I asked myself.

It can't be Jared. he's not supposed to be here until tomorrow.

I set the pan down and peek once again.

"Boo!"

I scream.

"Dude don't do that J!" I said punching his shoulder.

"Missed me!" He said opening his arms.

"Yes Jared!" I said wrapping my arms around him.

"Oh you don't know how long I wanted you to be in my arms." He said stroking my back.

"I was gonna say that." I said

"Did the doctor call you about what I did."

"Yeah." Jared said,looking worried.
"But on the bright side-"

"There is no bright side at the moment besides you being here." I stated.

"Baby it's okay. Don't over think it. Think positive now."

"I'm trying to. I'm trying to J. I feel like I'm just over reacting. Being dramatic about it lately."

"And it doesn't have to be like that sugar. That was just one mistake. And don't let this mistake make you wanna give up. Don't let the surgery be the reason."

"I feel like I'm the bad guy. I don't what people to look at Me and be like 'That's the girl that got rid of her child.' . And rumors will spread probably saying that I did it purposely and then I'm going to be the most mistaken person."

"Margot stop thinking that. Listen to me baby girl."
Jared said lifting my chin.

I wait for him to keep speaking.

"It's ok to make mistakes. And if people can't accept that,then fuck them they don't deserve to be around you."

I didn't say anything because He was right...he's always right. And always will be. And that's what I loved about him.

"You heard me Margot?"

"Yes." I said hugging him tighter.

I squeeze my eyes shut.

"I never want to let go of you..." I choked.

"I feel the same exact way." He said smiling.

He gets on his knees and grabs both of my hands.

"Now do me a favour now...Please. Be happy. I know the whole abortion means a lot. And it breaks the glass. But just don't step on the shards. Don't let it get to you no more. It's time to move on."

"Yeah.."

"I want you to be as happy as possible. I hate seeing you like this. Keep smiling and be happy not because everything is good but because you can see the good in everything that comes your way."

I smile.

Jared stands back up with me in his grasp. He hugs me,while spinning around.

I laugh.

"Now go get sleep. You need to rest. Sleep of the stress baby." He said setting me back down.

I walk up to him and gently press my lips against his.

"Thank you so much for your motivation. You make me feel so much better about myself,and that's one reason why I love you so much." I whispered.

He responds with a smile that soon fades away. He grabs my knuckles and lightly kisses each one.

"I love you,my queen."

I bite my nail,grinning as I tip toe backwards to my bedroom.