Chapter 11

Dedicated to: marley_quinn

*Third pov*

Jared helped clean up with Shannon and Tomo while margot waited. She felt bad so she decided to help and do the lights.

"Margot you don't have to do that. You can go it's fine. I'll meet you up later."
Margot turned to Jared. She chuckled

"One,I'm gonna be nice and help out and two I have no idea where I'm going the bags are in my car and I have no idea where I'm staying. I'm like soooo confused. So your saying that to yourself. I'm gonna wait for you okay?"

Jared sighed.

"Alright." He said smiling.

He grabs his guitar and walks down the steps.

"Here let me help you with that. I feel bad." Jared said grabbing the lights from Margot.

Margot snatches them back.

"Um. No. You do your thing. Trust me I don't need help."

"Your sure." Jared said grinning.

"Yes i am positive..now go." Margot chuckled.

Jared walks back up the few steps. He follows Shannon to the bus where there supplies go.

~*~*~*~*

Margot was finished with the lights. She waited for Jared outside the bus. She then heard yelling. She puts the lights away in the box and runs back. She knocks on the door. It flings right open making her fall. Jared stomps out,not even bothering to help Margot back up. Jared clenched his fist. Margot gets up. She follows Jared. He turns around and curses at Shannon. Jared gets even more angry and starts walking towards him. Margot pushes him back.

"Hey,hey,hey no,no,no look at me, look at me."

Jared pushes her. She catches herself from tripping. She frowns and pulls Jared jacket.

"Jared! God damet listen to me!"

Jared looks at Margot. His teeth were grinding together. He started mumbling under his breathe.

"I swear I'm gonna kill him..really bad." He mumbled

Margot looks away. Thoughts filled her mind. Questions did also. She was worried that he was gonna have another episode. She was scared. She wanted to back away but at the same time she wanted to keep Jared and Shannon safe. She didn't want a huge scene to go on. She took it the crazy way. She looked at Shannon who was cursing at him. Margot mouthed to Shannon. 'Close the door'

Shannon shakes his head at first. But Margot tells him again and he listens. She looks at Jared who's was about to go ballistic. She smacks him.

"Jared! Focus on me....not Shannon,neither tomo. Me. Look at me." Margot scolded as she backed up raising her arms.

"Don't f**king touch me. I'm trying to -it's freaking about to take over again ugh! Touch me again I will-" Jared threatened

"Will what. You know your not gonna do it again." She whispered.

Things ran through her head. She had to calm him down. She grabbed Jared hand and ran. She made him sit down by a tree. He wanted to get up. She pushed him back.

"Stop...stop!"

Jared looks down and pulls his hair. He throws his classes across the yard.

~Meanwhile..~

Margot lays her head on Jared's shoulder. She wasn't tired. She was exhausted. Jared finally calmed down. He's his true self.

"Hey Jared."

"What is it?"

"Ready."

"Yeah. Let's go."

Margot and Jared walk to the car. He opens the door for Margot.

"Thank you." Margot says while hopping in.

He starts up the engine.

"What year is this?" Margot asked

"2014. I have to upgrade this piece of shit."

"Piece of shit? Jared this is a 2014 camero."

"Why you want it. Like I don't mind if you want it take it. I can care less."

"Jared no. I have my own 4 cars and Anyways You wouldn't even do that."

"What are you talking about?" He laughed.

"You heard me."

"You really don't know me do you?"

"Jared,I know more about you,than you do yourself."

"Da-...well that's kinda true...but.."

"Haha yeah. Your funny." Margot said sarcastically.

"Ha okayyy."

"So where is this place?"

"It's like three streets down to the left. Why?"

"Oh I don't know. We haven't even moved from the parking spot yet."

Jared laughs.

"Do you mind if we can walk?" He asked.

"Race you to the light!" Margot laughed.

Margot opens the door and runs to the stop sign.

She hides behind a wall so Jared wouldn't see her. Jared then creeps up behind her. She has no clue.  She rests her head on the wall. She sighs.

"BOO!!" Jared yelled

Margot screams and jumps.

She puts her hand on her chest. She breaths heavy.

"Fu** you! Oh my gosh. Oh my Effie God. Whoa I just had a heart attack!!"

"Come on give me a hug. I'll make you feel better." Jared laughed

"No. F**k you. Damn it."

Jared gives her a puppy face.

"Blue eyed bitch. Stop!! Those blue eyes. Damn it. They like freaking hypnotize me." Margot said as she leaned for a hug.

She gets on her tippy toes to reach his height. Her hair gets in his mouth. He laughs.

"Okay let's go." Jared said

"Yeah and no more scaring me."