Chapter 23 1/2:Why hello there

(Dedicated to all you people waiting for this chapter😜😝)

*Margot's POV*

When I was about to walk up the stairs I hear a knock on the door. I stop. I set the drinks down on the closets table I see.

I try and look through the peephole but unfortunately I was to short. I unlock the door and open it. I opened the door to the face of Bruce.

"Bruce!? Hey!"

How did he get here. I told him to wait till this weekend to see me. How'd he know where I was,I mean I could've been at my house right now. How'd he know where Jared lived? All these questions filled my mind. I got disrupted when he started waving his hand in front of my face.

"I'm sorry what?" I said blinking multiple times.

"Did you hear me?" He asked frowning

"No sorry."

"Well I said hi." He said walking into the house.

Why did he just walk in. Did he not know that this isn't my house. He's on private property.

"Wow nice house." He said

"Yeah it's not mine." I said with a fake smile.

"Yeah I know."

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Wow what I nice kitchen." He said changing the subject

"You heard?" I asked

"How much did this house cost. Look at that furniture!"

He was completely ignoring me.

"Hello?" I said flapping my hands around.

He turns to me.

"Why hello.." He said in a deep tone.

"Bruce?" I whispered

"What is it honey."

Did he really. Did he just call me honey.

"Look you know your not supposed to be here right?"

"Why you don't wanna see me?"

"No it's not that. It's just that your not supposed to be here in this house. You don't know the owner. He's gonna get pissed of he finds out your here. It's not that I don't wanna see you it's just-"

"That you want me to leave and never see you again." He said sarcastically

"No look so let's say I was at my house. I would totally let you come and relax and all but just not here please and anyways your not even supposed to be seeing me yet. It's not the weekend."

He crosses his arms. He had a pissed look on his face.

"Now it was nice seeing you but I have somewhere to be. He's gonna think it's suspicious how I'm not in his room yet. Good bye." I said opening the front door.

He leaves the door.

"Pathetic." I whispered.

I scoff and Slam the door shut. That was rude.

(Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy with other books and dealing with this Christmas shiz😝 so here's a half part of chapter 23 so the rest will be done soon. I just wanted to put a little story out there so y'all don't think I'm ditching you. So here's a little tease ha! And wanna know what happens on the next chapter?.......
Nope! Not telling you. That's when you have to figure it out yourself. 😜 next chapter will be out soon. Oh I almost forgot btw wattpad deleted this chapter a few ago and I had to rewrite it. And then I read over that draft and thought it was so 'ew' ,so I came up with a while other idea which was this one. So that's why it took so long to update. sorry guys😪😓)