Chapter 32:Flight

"Cara stop!" I yelled

She was imitating Jared,by saying how he acts gay sometimes.

"He really needs to come out of the closet!" Cara laughed

I scoff,trying to hold in a laugh.
"Ya so mean."

Then that's when he walked in.

He scoffs and puts his hands on his hips. He does a duck face.

"Ah ya like so mean!" He said in a diva voice.

I laugh and watch him take a seat.

He starts fanning himself. He slightly starts to dramatically sway his shoulders back and forward.

"Like oh my gawd why so serious boo boo!" He said rapidly blinking and scoffing.

"See I told you Margot! He is gay!" Cara yelled

I laugh.

"Oh my gosh shut up!" I chuckled

"Baby girl uh uh I ain't gay tha fuck you talkin bout bish. I do not know what chu talking bout girllllll!" Jared said while gesturing 'lady like' moves.

My face falls in my hands. He goes back to himself

"Only if I still had my hair!" He said

He flipped his imaginary hair.
"Okay okay I'm done playin."

"Good." I laughed

Cara walks up to me and whispers something to me.

"Still think he is."

I gasp.

"Cara!!!" I yelled

She falls down landing in her seat cracking up.

"You talkin smack!" Jared yelled pretending he had acrylic's drying on his nails.

He stands up and starts clapping his hands.

"Square up bitch square up!"

She laughed even harder. I found myself doing the same thing.

I stand up from my seat.

"I'm gonna go ask the pilot how long till we make Landing." I told Jared

"Okay. Have fun. Have a nice trip honey!"

"It's only a thirty second trip Jared and..you really sound like my mom."

"That's nice to know." He sarcastically said

Moments later I got my information from the pilot.

"Babe!"

"What woman!" He hissed

I laugh and run up to him.

"We have about one hour and fourty five minutes." I explained setting my hands on his knees.

He leans in and our noses touch.

"Stop it-" I said backing away.

"That tickles."

"Then Go away I don't like you no more."

I back up and give my best puppy face.

"But mommy wants to sit on lap."

Jared sighs.

"Come to papa." He said opening his arms.

I laugh and sit down. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Hopefully we don't need our seat belts anytime soon." I stated

Jared slides his arms around my waist letting his palms lay on my upper thigh.

"So what are we going to do tomorrow night?"

"Something fun." He said biting my shoulder.

"Ow!" I whined.

He laughs. "Well remember I won that tennis game-"

Speaking about tennis. We had our tennis incident a few days ago..and he unfortunately won. I know I know,I learned a lesson. But Honestly I didn't see my loss coming. He's a cheater. A little cute distracting bastard. It got me mad just thinking about it. My first lost against my prince of crime.

I caught myself from zoning out. I go on and interrupt Jared's comment.

"Don't even bring it up. But one thing, what did u have to owe you if you won?"

"Well originally it was you coming with me for the camping thing in the woods,But now I just want a kiss. That's all I ask for."

"Eh Let's save that for tomorrow." I said smirking.

"Okie dokey." He laughed

Minutes later Jared pulls me closer to him. He tightly locks his arms. Now I was stuck in his grip. His Arms were handcuffs to me. There was no way getting out.

I feel a soft touch on my neck. I tilt my head and see at the corner of my eye-Jared. I'm guessing he was going to go take a Nap. Anyhow Is it just me or whenever a man holds you they make you tired? Well that's how I feel right now. So...so tired.

I look around and everyone was sleeping. Even Jared. The one thing I loved about him was that he didn't snore. He's is one blessed man.

I sigh. I might as well join the now so called 'Sleeping Squad.'