CHAPTER 7: hanging out

*Third pov*

"No you cant look."

"Jared? What are you up to now."

Jared chuckles and cuffs his hands over margots eyes. He controls on where shes going. He pushes her towards a porch with stairs.

"Okay now lift your right leg."

Margot misses a step. She tumbles and catches herself by holding onto jareds shoulder. Jared puts his hand out.

"Wanna hold my hand?" He said in a soft and quiet tone

Margot sighs and searchs for his hand.

Soon they make it up. Jared releases his hands. Margot stands there amazed on what shes seeing. The breeze blew her hair. She was at the beach. The moonlight lighted the deep blue sea. It rippled. The soft waves crashed onto the sand. It pulled back while The sea salt scent filled the air.

"Wow. This is gorgeous."

Margot pulls her hand away from jared gently. She transfers it to her pocket.

Jared looks away. Margot grabs his jaw so she could face him.

"Thank yew." She whispered.

She bit her lip. She then dives in for a hug. Jared rubs his thumb on her shoulder.

"No problemo sweety.."

He backs up and bows. The 'joker' bow.
His hair flipped while he bent. Margot looks at him and smiles.

"Race you to the shore." She said with a smirk.

Jared grins. They stand there smiling at each other. Jared bolts down the steps. Margot goes the other way. She goes down a different flight of stairs. A short cut that lead to the bare beach. While running she pulls her blouse off. Leaving her with only a black tank top on. She ripped her flannel off,along with her vans. The water gushed her feet. Her toes got burried in the sand giving her goosebumps. Jared sneaks behind her and picks her up.

"No! Put me down!!"

Jared laughs.

"...I dont want to get wet!!" Margot screamed

"To bad we both are!"

Jared throws her in the water. She instay come back up. The height of the water was reaching their waists.

"Oh my gosh its so cold!!!" Margot screamed

She runs back out shivering. She tackles jared and they crash onto the warm sand. They mess around with laughter.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey..." Said jared while he glares at her.

She does the same back. Jared cracks a smile.

"What??" Margot asked blushing

"I got you something for you."

"Again? Jared."

He takes out a thin box out of his coat.
Margot gasps.

It was necklace. A beautiful one. The metal was gold and a black diamond dangled. Margot looked closer.

"...and it sparkels in the light!!??" She asked

"And changes color from red to black. Red means your mad or not yoursrlf and black means your calm aand your comfortable." Jared budded

"Relaxed basically?" Margot suggested

"Id say..having a good time....enjoying everything." He said smirking.

Margot gently takes out the necklace outta the box. She sees the price on a sticker. She looks closer. Jated notices and snatches the red box.

"I so forgot to peal that off." He said.

"You payed that much!?"

Jared answers with a chuckle. Margot replies with a sigh.

"Turn around." Jared said

Margot smiles and turns around. She stares out into the waves.

"The beach looks really pretty tonight...like the moon is just shining and lighting up everything ..the clouds. The waves... "
She said.

"You." Jared mumbled under is breath

"Yeah thats why i chose tonight." He said

Margot was about to move her hair to the side so that jared can clip on the necklace. He pulls her hand away.

"No your good. I got you. Dont worry about anything right now. "

Jared holds and sees the diamond is black. He chuckles. He puts the necklace on margot. She puts her hair back in place.

"Finished."

Margot looks down and plays with the diamond. She looks at jared. She gets on her knees and gives him a tight hug. He groans and hugs back tighter. The hug lasted a while.

"I really dont want to let go."

"Why us that?" Jared asked as he rubbed his thumb on her back.

"Cause its really cold.."

Jared laughs. Margot digs her face in jareds neck and chuckles.

"Your really warm."

Jared pulls his head back.

"What colour is it now?" He asked

Margot looks down. It sparkled black.

"Black."

"Your not cold." Jared whispered

Margot looks away and shivers. She bites her lip.

"Nice one. But ill go along with it."

Margot smiles. Jared takes off her coat and puts it on margot. She stands up.

"Damn this is like a dress."

"Im not guilty for it." Jared said putting his hands up.

"Okay lets go." Margot said with a grin

Hey sorry this chapter is so short :( if you have any ideas or suggestions just let me know in the comment box below. Id apprecaite it thanks ya guys:))))