Chapter 29:The voices

*Third pov*

A few days a ago Margot Jared and Ben affleck had done the car chase scene. David the director wanted to shoot most Harley's scenes to get it over with because everyone's been filming non stop.

"Help!...help help help!" Margot said in between deep breaths

Her therapist Sonia was trying to calm her down. Margot had an incident earlier. She hasn't had breaks from filming her scenes. It's been non stop from Monday to today which was Saturday. She hasn't broke out of character no matter where she is. She's acts the same around set. 

"Whoa calm down!"sonia yelled holding margots fists down to the seat of the chair trying to keep me from moving around.

"Breathe...Margot Breathe..." She said taking a breath in and out.

Tears stream down margots face. Margots makeup was smeared everywhere. Black eyeliner stained on her cheeks. Red lipstick on her chin and teeth. Mascara streaming down beneath her eye. Her eyeshadow smeared on her eyelid and down to her cheekbones.

Then Margot starts to tap on her forehead.

"It's the voices...." I told her

"What? What voices Margot." Sonia asked

Margot starts to cry. "There telling me to do what I do!"

Margots face falls in her hand. Her sobs drifted away but came back as laughter.

"Should I kill everyone and just escape from here!? Should I!? No,no,no that wouldn't be nice would it?.... That would be-that would be..Amazing!"

"Hold it. Don't think like that. Never think like tha-"

"Never say never!" Margot said moving her index finger side to side.

Margot bursts out laughing. Her mood was like sea saw. It was either crying or laughter. No Other was an option.

"I need J! Where is he!?"

"No you don't need him." Sonia intoned

"NO! I NEED HIM NOW!!!" Margot yelled

Margot take out her gun and aims it towards her. She squeezes one eye shut to get a good target. Right where sonia's forehead was.

"No put that away." Sonia stated.

Margot pulls the trigger.

No bullets. Just a little simple flag with the word bang placed on it.

"Come on. Enough with the nonsense."

"How long am I going ta be here?" Margot asked frowning.

"Let's say..a while."

Margot starts screeching. "Good." She said grinning.

Margot gets up from the bed and walks out the door. Sonia comes up and grabs her wrist.

"No no no sessions not done yet."

Margot sighs and sits back on the bed.

"We're gonna have someone come with you okay. Someone requested to see you."

"Wondah who that is!!" Margot said opening her arms.

Hiya fellow readers! Here's a sucky chapter sorry lol! Next one will be good I'll be publishing it in a few hours! Stay tuned:)