Chapter 34:Dinner

Dedicated to NewJoker72855 for being just awesome!

I sigh.

"Foods taking forever right?"

"Yeah,how long has it been?" He said looking at his phone.

"Like 25 something minutes."

"The food will make it up. It'll be worth the wait. There's good reviews here."

"Awe you checked the reviews."

"Of course! Whatever's best for you."

I blush and hide my face.

"Your so cute sometimes." I stated with a bright gleaming smile

"Am I?" He said fluttering his eyes

"Oh my g-" my words faded with laughter.

"So..." I said glaring at him

"What?"he said smirking.

"What do you wanna do tonight. Besides this."

I took a long sip from my straw. He looks up at me and sighs.

"Sleep."

"Yess!"

"I'm kind of exhausted from today." He stated

"Same. I need coffee."

"We both do."

"Well..when there slow asses get here I'll tell them."

"K." I laughed

About 15 minutes the slow pokes came with the food. They set down three plates on the table. One with chips and salsa,the other two slices of pizza and ribs.

"Oh and can we get one large cup of coffee..with two Straws." Jared said smirking

I laugh. I set my elbows on the table and lean my head forward.

"You wanna share a drink the old school way."

"Yeah." He laughed
"Like the people that share there milkshake with straws on each side."

My head falls back and laughter filled the air.

Moments later the waiter comes back with a huge cup of coffee. Jared thanked the man and slid the cup in the middle of the table.

I snatch it for myself and take a long sip.

"Mmmm." I said shutting my eyes,grinning.

"Someone's greedy." Jared said

"Oh yeah."

Jared pulls the drink to him and takes a sip. After that he moves it back to the middle of the table using his finger tips.

I grab my fork and knife. Jared looks at me a smirks.

"Bon apatite."

I laugh.

"Thank you."

~*~*~*~*

"well that was good food."

"Yeah we should go there again." He said nudging my shoulder.

I chuckle. I dig my hand in my pocket and reach for my keys. But I felt nothing. I start to panic. Jared noticed and froze.

"Are you okay?"

"Jared?!" I smack my upper thigh and suddenly quickly feel my back pockets.

I stop when I hear the echo of metal hitting each other.

"Looking for these?" Jared said

For a second I sit there and watch the keys dangle and sway side to side. I let out a tiny laugh.

"Ughhh you sometimes!" I said as I snatched the keys from his grip.

I turn around and open the door.

Jared walks past me and falls back on the bed.

"Home sweet home."

"Jared this ain't even our house." I laughed

"Oh...right."

I pull off my sweater slowly from sleeve to sleeve. I look at Jared and smile. He gets up from the bed and walks up to me. He sets his hand on my waist.

"I'm gonna go get a drink."

"We just came from a restaurant!" I said frowning.

He laughs.

"You don't know me well!" He said walking away.

"You crazy kid."

After settling down I just felt like disgust. I needed to wash off all the worries and exhaustion off my body. I don't know what I was worried about but the voice in the back of my head was hinting to me something. Something that has to do with me though.

"Hey Jared?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna shower real quick."

"Okay. I'll stay outta the room."

"K."

Seconds later pass. Before I could close the door I hear Jared catch my attention.

"Wait! You want anything from the store I might as well stop by there."

"Um maybe wine." I said

"What kind?"

"Any kind but make it sweet."

"Gotcha be back in a little." He stated

"Okay text me! Bye!" I yelled,shutting the door.

I look in the mirror. Tonight I wanted to just chill. I wanted to lay down and just stare at the ceiling. 'Zoning out' is my middle name haha. I do it all the time. I come up with crazy scenarios,story's,comebacks,fights and so much I can't even explain. I don't know-let's just say it's a thing with me. But back to tonight I want to be in someone's arms for hours. Even though I'm exhausted-hold that thought actually. I think an unexpected mood will tower over
me. Shower,wine,Jared,movies. Shoot never mind about exhaustion. I'll most likely be wide awake. I'm one of those people who go to bed extremely late but wake up super early. That's exactly how Jared is too.

so tonight must be fun. All we gotta do is rest. We've been doing a lot lately. So how bout a night with just us two. Totally miss those moments. Let's make this one a memorable one.