Chapter 33 2/2:Caotic interview

"Nice! So change of subject. Suicide squad. Explain. How was it filming."

Jared whispers in margots ear.

"Just act along. Your good at that."

Margot pauses.

"Uh...Oh it's been good! The feeling was mixed though. It was fun,scary,crazy,chilling and so much more."

"And watching the latest trailer I've noticed your voice and tone isn't the same as it was like in the animated series and shows. So is it true that you will have an accent or did you retake it in that tone?"

"Oh! Your talkin about the Brooklyn accent and the annoying voice well
David our director didn't like- okay well we tried that in of shooting and he just wasn't buying...to cheesy for Him I'd say. But we stuck with some slang."

"That's great. Good to know. Now to the personal questions...if you don't mind."

Jared frowns and looks at Margot.
"Well it depends." Jared stated

Bruce sets his papers down and entwines his fingers.

"So..Jared. First Question go's to you." He said looking at him.

"Why weren't you breaking out of character for a little while? You were insane wherever you went...because of this character. And reportedly you took your madness out on everyone."

"I'm sorry what?" Margot blurted.

Jared kept quiet. But Margot had the urge to still speak up for him.

"I'm not sure if we wanna talk about that." Margot said

"We? This question isn't about you it's about him. Let him answer for himself." He said smiling.

"Really?" Margot scoffed

"Another question." Jared said

"Now..so overheard that at one point you had to deal with Margot because she was having the same behavior as her role. What was it like dealing with her? What'd you have to do?"

"Hold up-are these questions on your paper or something?"

"No. There coming straight outta my mouth."

Margot looks to her left and sees a camera.

"Come..the world wants to hear it?"

"Your not recordin this are you." Margot sternly stated. Her accent was even thicker when she was inflammable.

"Yes we are."

"Are you mad!?-"

"Are you?"

"Please tell me this isn't live right now because I hope you'll edit these parts out."

"No no it's live."

Margots face fell in her hand. She slowly shakes her head.

"Your an idiot." Jared said pointing at
Him.

"So how's your guys relationship?" Bryce asked smirking.

"What?" Margot said looking st Jared

"Where not...in a relationship." Jared said

"We're just friends and I love him like a brother that's all." Margot stated forcing her self to laugh.

She leans and whispers to Jared
"He's on my last nerve."

"Dude really? ask these questions a different time."

Bruce sighs and laughs.

"Ohhhhh good times. Good times. "

"You know what this is all set up wasn't it!? You came here to humiliate us in front of everyone huh? Just because you were an old friend doesn't mean you can say our personal lives in front of everyone. Let's see how you like it."

Margot turns to be camera.

"This man over here Bruce..I don't even know his dumb last name he is crazy. He's stupid,ignorant,selfish and greedy. He uses you just to use information and to make people jealous-"

"Will you shut your face."

Margot gets up from her chair.

"how bout that!" She yelled,walking away

Jared freezes but looks around. He made eye contact with the camera man.

He eventually got the memo and stopped filming. Jared trots away.

"Margot wait!" He said trying to catch up to her.

She stops. Jared comes up behind and hugs her.

"Im sorry for that."

She looks down and shakes her head

"It's not your fault." She chuckled

"Well after the convention I wanna take you out tonight."

Margot smiles. Jared walks around her. He lifts up her chin and kisses her.

"Where?"

"That's top secret."

She chuckles
"Hopefully the day will go by fast."

"Oh it will." Jared said grabbing her hand.