Chapter 16:comfort and trust

*Third pov*

Jared stops at Margot's shut door. He hears talking. He heard the whispers of her voice.

Margot struggled talking to David. She held the emotion in. She tried to sound as happy as she could.

"David-uh hi...I was wondering if I can go in tomorrow?...yeah things have been uh-you know changing. Yeah people changing..uh but anyway I just wanted to know if we can change it back to the old schedule um I won't be doing anything. I'll be free for a really really long time now....yeah okay oh great! Okay 11:00?...sounds great um yeah. Okay haha okay bye."

Jared noticed she was done with the phone call. He then hears her sniff again. He knocks on the door.

No response.

"Hun you okay In there?...I'm worried" Jared said softly.

His words repeated in Margot's head over and over making her want to say something to him.

"Come in then" she cracked.

Jared walks in and stops. Margot was on the floor leaning on her bed. They meet eyes. No word is said to each other. Jared bends down and crawls to Margot. He sits next to her. She leans in for a hug. Jared grabs a hold of her whole upper body for a tight and long hug. He gently rubs his thumb on her shoulder.

Margot Buries her head in his neck

"I love it when you caress me." She Mumbled

"What was that."

"You know you heard me."

Jared lets go.

"Come on the bed." He whispered

Margot follows. She sits close to him.

"What is it."

"I know it's a bad time to ask but Are you still mad at me?" Jared sighed

Margot sighs and looks away. She looks up at him.

"It's complicated." Margot uttered

"What's complicated is the friendship part. We just keep on going back and forward. It's getting annoying."

"Yeah it is."

"Can we settle this?..like what u said earlier,and I'll mind what you said."

Margot sighs.

Jared lays down.

"I don't know... It's up to you." She said joining him.

Jared looks at her.

"Fuck yeah. I really wanna restart everything."

Margot laughs. She then starts playing with his hair. She brushes the neon green locks back.

"Just don't try to kill or hurt me."

"I will try my best."

"Thank you." Margot said placing her hand on his neck.

Jared places his hand on hers. He gently kisses it. Soon Jared hops off the bed. Margot sits up and crosses her legs. She bites her lip while she watches Jared. Before he walks out he asked her a question.

"Want anything from kitchen?"

Margot thinks for a second.

"Well...On second thought,I'll come with you."

Jared wraps his arms around her neck.

"Or do you want to go out for some breakfast buffet shit!" He laughed

"Sounds great to me. Hell yeah I'd rather do that over anything"

Margot lets loose from Jared grip. She lays on the couch.

"But maybe a little rest. I'm exhausted from shit."

"Arn't you going to work in a few hours."

"Dammit I just remembered. Oh I forgot to tell you."

"What?"

"You have to go in too. David wanted me to tell you."

"for real?" He asked

Margot nods. She digs her face in a pillow. She groans.

"I'm so tired!!!" She yelled.

Jared laughs.

"Isn't everyone."