Chapter 5: noticing things

*margots pov*

Lately ive been noticing jared behavior has been changing towards me. How all of sudden he has this affection for me. He cares for me. He helps me with everything. 'Im welcoming' to him. He sends me gifts. Not from the joker. But from himself. So i just go along with it. To be honest hes a sweet heart. Anyway today is the scene with me and will smith. It was really cold today so i was struggling.

"Action!" David shouted

"Mistah D? Where we goin ta now?" I asked deadshot aka will smith.

I look to my right and cap answers for me.

"...arkham."

I stop.

"Arkham?!"

Deadshot nods. I stop walking. I throw my bat and cross my shoulders.

"Nice joke." I hissed as i blew my bubble. Pop.

Deadshot bends down hands trys to hand me my bat. I still stand still keeping my shoulders sealed to me.

"No." I hissed

"Harley!"

"But!-"

" remeber the talk we had."

I scream and snatch the bat. I start walking. I walk closer and whisper in deadshots ear.

"But i remeberin the last time i was in arkham. When mistah j made me like this." I whined

"Harls ya gunna have to deal with that. Welcome to the real world. Come back to it will you. Lossen up." He said

I frown going along with what the script told me to do.

"Cut!!!" Ayer shouted.

I sighed with relief.

I then see jared from a distance. I walk up to him.

"Howd it go?" He asked

" well im glad its over. I was freezing my ass off."

"Obvioulsy." He said looking at me up and down.

I chuckle. I set down my bat.

"What are you doin on set on yew supposed-well isnt it your day off?"

"Yeah but i just wanted to watch."

"Thats random. All of a sudden you be here on your day off. Like you can be doing something much better than this."

He smirks and shrugs it off.

My clothes desighner comes up behind me and hands me a long black leather coat.

That doesnt look expensive at all." Jared said sarcastically.

I chuckle.

"Can you hold it for a second." I asked

"Of course" he said glaring at me

I hand it to him and he stares me down. I take my 'harley quinn' jacket off. The tags and the rough velcro were bothering me. Jared takes his hand out. He leans foward from his chair and grabs it out of my hand. I didnt see that coming. That was honestly unexpecting.

"Thank you!"

"No problemo." He said handing the coat to me.

I grab the coat. He doesnt let go. I give a little tug. But he still doesnt relaease. I chuckle

"Ohhh i see you wanna do that little tug of war shit dont ya!"

He laughs hard.

"No,no hahaha i just wanted to ask you if i can come to your dressing room with you...can i?"