Chapter 2:Morphing into character.

Dedicated to:TheJoker2

*Margot p.o.v*

Over a while me and jared have gotten closer. But wierder. Crazier. 99% of the wierd and crazy was him. The role was doing something to him. He was syncing into the character. Were only five months into filming. Me and jared took the day off today. But we got all day and night tomorow for filming and we have to give it our best.

Me and jared were walking through the streets. It was around 6:00 in the evening. He was gonna take me somewhere to eat. Today jared was acting like his normal self. I was hoping hes not going to shift into the 'monster.' So I call it. The crazy side. The phsycopathic. Everyone has noticed jareds behavior. Also the whole cast has noticed themselves was changing. Yesterday the director requested a theropist. To help bevaiors. The movie is so dark and haunting. I look at jared. He was zoned out daydreaming about sonething. He laughs. I wave my hand in front of him. He shakes his head and blinks.

"Sorry."

"Lets go."

We walk to the resurant. It was an all you can eat. I looked up at jared.

"Howd ya know that all you can eat restaurants are my favorite?"

"I know everything..silly."

"Haha yeah..right."

Meanwhile we find our seats and we have our meals. Jared and i sat across from each other. Soon i notice jared drops his fork and puts a finger up in the air.

"I have something for you..."

"Aw jared. You didnt have-"

Jared digs in his purple sweater. Of course now his favorite colour his purple.

He takes out a box and a note that was taped to the top. He slides it slowly acroos the table. It was very unsual. I grab it and read the note first. I guess he wrote it while he was in character.

Harley quinn,My princess clown of crime. Our relationship is one hell of a crazy thing isnt it. Its called mad love. The love of two phsycopaths. But one crazy and hit hard in the head. Thats me isnt it sugar? Dont you feel the evil connection between us? Dont you just feel THE MADNESS!? Now come with me to make gotham happy. To make all the citizens have a smile on there face. With a little scars on top of that. We can make sure they'll never break there grin. We can put on a show out there. We can put entertaiment. Just me and you.❤️

Sincerely- Joker♦️♥️♠️♣️

I look up at him and give him a fake smile. That was mad creepy...and dark. What mad man. I give out a chuckle. He stares at me waiting to open the box. I open it slowly. I let out a shriek. I close it back slowly. I put my hand on my chest.

"That almost gave me a heart attack. That scared me...."

He laughs.

"A rat?" I said

"Ya goin ta name it?"

"Uhhh.."

I chuckle. I open the box and stare at it. It was a pretty cute rat. It was all black with a white spot on its chest. I gotta think of a name now. What would Harley name it?

"...I think rat rat."

He laughs.

"Perfect." He said in a deep voice.

*~*~*~*~*
*Third p.o.v*

It was around midnight. The full moon was shining. It lid up the streets. Margot and jared where walking for a while through the streets. They were burried and hidden behind the buildings. There were on a street were there was no cars. Where there was no people. Just them alone. Jared stops. Margot looks at him.