You Can't Tell Anyone (22)

A couple more weeks had passed since the Melissa incident and you'd felt weirdly better about everything since. You felt more confident about having this baby with Josh in the picture. You could see from the level of happiness in the relationship and the gold digging attitude of Melissa that that fire was soon to burn out. If not by Josh himself then you were sure the rest of the sidemen would find a way to drive that crazy old bat out.

You had your first birthing class tomorrow and you couldn't have been any more nervous. Your bump had grown drastically over the few weeks and you were sure your baby was becoming a human in there. It's still early days and you're barely past the first trimester but it really was starting to feel like a proper baby as opposed to the alien foetus you'd been harbouring for the past few months.

You didn't know why, but you felt the need to do some form of yoga. You knew it was good for the baby and you were sure you were going to get something like that from the birthing class but it's like cleaning your teeth and flossing before the dentist or cleaning your house before a cleaner gets there, you feel like you need to do it to practice or something silly like that.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked, stopping in his tracks as he walked past with his eyes glued to his phone. He had to do a double take when he saw you on all fours on the floor trying to stretch your body into a position that caused more pain than comfort.

"What do you think I'm doing you twonk?" You gasped, you'd been holding your breath the whole time, it wasn't instructed but you thought it was best.

"Do you really wanna hear what I think?" He chuckled with a grin. You glared at him before trying to move position again except this time you had to sit stand and touch your toes. Didn't know it was a yoga move as it was usually a warm up in PE. However, as you were currently top heavy, you began toppling forewords and had no way of catching yourself so Harry had to leap into action, vaulting the sofa and literally pouncing over to you.

"Y/N you should be more careful!" He scolded, you chuckled a little as he straightened you up. The whole situation amusing to you.

"Well if you were helping me then I wouldn't need to be careful would I!" You exclaimed with a giggle. Harry sighed although a playful smirk sat lazily on his lips.

"Fine I'll go get my yoga mat" he groaned playfully before stalking off to his room.

"Why do you have a yoga mat?" You called through the house, resuming your yoga positions and stretching into a star shape, bending over to the side so your right arm was touching your right ankle... Well almost.

"Because me and Calfreezy were gonna do the yoga challenge but then he pussied out because apparently he doesn't look good in lycra" you giggled at the thought as Harry rummaged in his room, the sound of multiple things being shoved out of the way in his messy closet. You decided to try and stretch the other side but as you stood up,  weird sensation went through your stomach.

You panicked and sat on the floor with your arms hugging over the bump, afraid of what the weird bubbly feeling was. It sort of hurt, sort of made you nauseous. It scared you so much though.

"Okay, got the yoga mat, let's get bendy!" Harry yelled as he entered the room, normally you would laugh but right now you were on the floor with your arms locked around yourself and your eyes clenched shit. He immediately dropped the rolled up mat on the floor and leapt down with it.

"Y/N?! What happened? Did you stretch too far?!" He asked frantically as you slowly opened your eyes, focusing on the feeling. It was new and weird. But you knew exactly what it was after a short study of the sensation.

"The baby's kicking" you smiled excitedly. Whispering in case the sound of your voice stopped the kicking.

"What?" Harry's eyes grew wide as he bounced to his feet. Slowly lifting you up as well. His hands attached to you stomach faster than you could say baby. The insecure and awkward feeling of his hands on your body had disappeared. Before it would've been weird but now it seemed normal.

You grinned at each other excitedly, pulling into a hug as the small feeling of twitching in your lower stomach made you feel all bubbly. You embraced each other in a slightly painful at contact hug and bounced around gently.

However, as you bounced around, Harry slipped on his rolled up yoga mat, causing you both to topple backwards onto the sofa, landing on top of you. It was a bit awkward as his body lay between your thighs but as you opened your eyes and looked at each other, you began laughing. Harry's head lowered in the giggled and rest his forehead on your chest as your head flee backwards.

"I'm- I'm sorry" Harry said in between giggles. The excitement of the situation and fall made everything hysterical. His hands weren't on you at all and yours were lazily placed on his forearms. Absolutely no sexual tension whatsoever, just laughter. That's what you loved about your friendship with Harry. It was so simple and comfortable.

The small beating in your stomach was still going as your chests heaved in time, unfortunately, timing never was on your side as the door flung open and Josh came walking in with a huge smile on his face. That soon disappeared though as the sight of you and Harry on the sofa put a frown on him instantly.

"What the fuck is this?"