Chapter 3

The next day Brooke woke me up at 7:00 AM by Jumping on my bed.

"IT'S TIMEEEE TOOOO GEEEEETTT UPPPPPP!!!" She shouted, while jumping on me. I rolled over and groaned.

"What in the hell Brooke...what time is it.." I mumbled.

"7 AM. Mom just left for work. I thought I'd wake you up."

"Brooke..It's the damn summer..go back to bed.." I said, rolling over. I was not a morning person.

Brooke Jumped off my bed and ran over to my guitar. She started strumming it crazily and shouting.

"GEEEETTT OUTTTAAA BEDDDDDDDDD." I jumped up and grabbed my guitar.

"I've told you twenty times not to play on my guitar Brooke!"

Brooke smiled "Knew it'd get you outta bed. Now come on. Mom Made us pancakes before she left!"

I sighed, sat down my guitar, and walked out with Brooke to the kitchen. Brooke got three pancakes for herself and placed them on her plate, as I sat down at the kitchen table.

"How many do you want Kay?"

"Just one.." I mumbled

"Are you sure? They're kinda small.."

"Yeah I'm sure.."

"Well okay.." Brooke said, putting a pancake on a plate and handing it to me. "Are you excited?!" Brooke said sitting down at the table with me.

"Of course I am!" I said, perking up a little. I had just remembered about seeing One Direction today.

"We should start getting ready right after we're done eating."

"Brookie, The concert isn't till 6:00 tonight." I said, as I took a tiny bite of the pancake.

"But we have a lot to do to get ready!" Brooke exclaimed, finishing off her first pancake.

I sighed and went along with it, to make Brooke happy. Brooke finished eating all three pancakes and surprisingly, I finished all of mine. And we walked up to Brooke's One Direction Poster covered Room.

"Okay, First we need to get out each of our outfits and make sure we have everything we need." I rolled my eyes and pulled I pulled out everything and laid it on Brooke's bed.

Then, Brooke laid out her outfit which was

"Okay! We got all our stuff!" Brooke exclaimed happily.

"Now what?" I said, giggling. I swear, Brooke looked like she was about to burst from excitement.

"We should both probably take a shower." Brooke said

"Good idea. You first?" I said. Me and Brooke shared a bathroom.

"Okie Dokie!" Brooke said, walking into the bathroom. Brooke took her 45 minute long shower as usual. I started banging on the door

"HURRY UP BROOKE, OTHER PEOPLE NEED TO GET IN THERE!" I Heard the water turn off and 5 minutes later Brooke strolled out with her Blue Fluffy robe on.

"Your turn." Brooke said happily.

"Finally." I mumbled and walked into the bathroom. I stripped off my pajama pants and T-shirt and stepped into the hot shower. I Imagined what could happen at the concert tonight as I washed my hair and body. "Hmm Maybe Harry will fall in love with me" I thought and giggled "Yeah right, Harry would never date me. He could have any girl he wanted and it defiantly wouldn't be me." I finished and turned off the water. I stepped into my White Polka dotted robe and walked back into Brooke's room.