Chapter 21

It's been three weeks since I got signed with Simon and man was I busy. Between work, going to the studio, and school I barely had time to just hang with Harry and the boys. I was really tired half the time.

Being here was still probably the best part of my life so far. There weren't people making fun of me every two minutes and I felt like I was actually loved. Back in Nashville I only had one true friend, which was Lauren, and here I had the boys, Lindsey, and Brandon, or at least I think Brandon's my friend. He acts really weird whenever Harry's around but I pretend I don't notice.

I'm also good friends with Eleanor, Louis's girlfriend, now. He introduced me to her and we clicked right away. Whenever I wasn't busy and Harry was busy I would go shopping with her.

Don't get me wrong, I did miss Nashville. I missed Lauren, Brookie, and my mom but things were just easier here in London. I felt like I had started fresh, even though I'd never forget my past.

I Skyped Lauren almost every night and told her about what was going on. I missed talking to her in person but this would have to do. We discussed having her come to London and visit so she's trying to raise money to come. I really hope she does cause I want to see her.

I still do get hate on Twitter but not nearly as much as I did when me and Harry first started dating and whenever I do see some I learned to ignore it, or try too as well as I could.

Harry helped me move into my new apartment about a week ago too. I loved staying with the boys but sometimes I just needed to be alone, without the other boys being loud and doing whatever they do. I could go see them anytime I wanted anyway so it didn't really matter.

Today was actually a day where I didn't have much to do. I just had to study for a test I was having in one of my classes soon. Harry was at the studio so I was just laying on the couch with my books open in front of me. Right when I decided to be done and was closing my books my door swung open and Harry walked in. Yes, he had a key. He wanted one so we made him one. I had a key to his place so it was only fair.

"Hey babe, You seem excited." I said, laughing at his display as he raced over to me, flopped down on the couch next to me, and knocked over half of my books.

"Oops, Sorry!" He said, picking them up and placing them on the table.

"So? Why are you so excited." I said, still giggling.

"You are going to perform live at a concert." He said, grinning at me. My eyes widened and I shook my head. No. I've never sung for more than 6 people at a time and I can't sing at a concert.

"No. No. No. No. No." I said, shaking my head on each no.

"Please?" He said, pulling out his stupid puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes. I could just never say no to this boy!

"What is this concert for?" I asked him.

"It's this charity concert Simon signed us up to sing at, and the other boys too." He told me. I just slumped down on the couch. I guess I had to do this since I was already signed up.

"I don't even know what to singgg" I groaned

"That's why I'm here to help." He said, winking and getting up. He grabbed my guitar and song book from the other room and gave them to me. We sat there trying to figure out what both of us should sing. We mostly just kissed though. Yeah, there was a lot of kissing. We hadn't really just been together alone for a little while since every day we were busy.

After about two hours though we finally picked songs. He was going to sing Kiss me by Ed Sheeran and I was going to sing Safe and sound by Taylor swift. We also decided on doing a duet to the song Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat.

"Now that were done with that we can do what we'd like." He purred into my ear and began to kiss my neck. I moaned in pleasure as he bit down hard, guaranteeing a hickey. He took my face in his hands and began to tease me by kissing me everywhere on my face, except my lips. I grew inpatient and grabbed the back of his neck and crashing my lips onto his. I flipped him over and straddled him, our lips staying connected the entire time. I pulled away for a split second to pull his shirt over his head and then our lips went together again, this time his tongue slipping into my mouth. Then I heard someone clear his throat and I looked up.

The door had been open the whole time and Louis and Zayn were standing there.

I groaned and got off of Harry. He grabbed his shirt and pulled it back over his head.

"Looks like you two were having fun." Zayn said, laughing. This was probably like the 5 time the boys had interrupted me and Harry's makeout sessions but that was probably good. That probably would have turned into sex and I don't know if I was ready yet.

"What do you guys want?" Harry said. He obviously seemed annoyed and I'm not surprised he was. I'm sure he wanted that to turn into something more than just a makeout session.

"We're going out to the pub, You wanna come? You can come too Kayla!" Louis said.

"No thank you, But you can go Harry." I said. I really just wanted to relax, sleep, and maybe study a little bit more.

"You sure babe?" He asked me.

"Of course," I said, kissing him on the cheek, "Have fun love."

Zayn and Louis said goodbye and took Harry back up to their flat. I sighed and laid back on the couch, just daydreaming. Soon enough, I was asleep and dreaming of Harry and his curly hair and Green eyes. I just felt so lucky to have such a perfect relationship

Little did I know that that was about to change..