Chapter 4

By the time Me and Brooke pulled up to the Bridgestone Arena it was 3:45. Oh yeah, did I mention I lived in Nashville? Guess I forgot about that part.

Anyway, Right when the car stopped Brooke threw the door open and jumped out of the vehicle and started running towards the entrance

"Brooke Marie Macintosh! You get your butt back here!" I yelled, opening my door and struggling to get everything together

"Come on! We're gonna be late! Where's the passes?"

"Brooke, We are not late. We're actually early, hopefully we can still get in." I said, finally catching up with her and going to the back entrance. I showed the big guard at the door my passes and he opened the door for me.

"Just go right down this hall and make a right, The boys should be somewhere around that area." He said and handing me back my passes.

"Thank you!" I said, grabbing Brooke's hand and walking down the hall and to the right. I stopped dead in my tracks. There, right in front of me, were four of the five sex gods known as One direction.

"Hello Loves!" Louis said, "May I help you lovely ladies?"

I tried to say something but nothing would come out "Uh..Um.." I stuttered. I turned my head and saw Harry Smiling at me. I blushed and looked down.

"We're here to meet you guys! We're both big fans. We have backstage passes. See?" Brooke said, Grabbing the passes out of my hand and holding them up.

"Oh yeah! Paul told us some girls were gonna come meet us and talk to us before the show." Liam said, smiling at Brooke.

"We're those girls." Brooke said, blushing.

Louis Laughed, "I see that, Well I guess you all know our names. What are yours?"

"I'm Brooke!" Brooke said. She looked like she was about to explode from happiness.

"And you are?" Harry said, walking over to me. He was looking into my eyes now and still smiling

"I'm..um..Kayla.." I said giggling. God, what the hell was wrong with me.

"Nice to meet you Kayla." Harry said Taking my hand and kissing it softly. I swear, I had died and gone to heaven. I continued giggling.

"You guys are going to the concert right?" Niall asked, suddenly appearing from the other room.

"Duh they are Niall. Why would they come at all if they weren't going to the concert?" Zayn asked, smacking him.

"Yeah of course we are! I got the tickets for my 13th birthday, which was 5 weeks ago, and I got them from Kayla and my mom! I was gonna go with my best friend Amy, but she's sick so now I'm here with Kayla." Brooke rambled on.

"You make it sound like a bad thing." I said, laughing. I was finally starting to relax a little.

"Well, I think it's a very good thing." Harry said, getting closer to me. I started giggling again.

"STOP FREAKING GIGGLING YOU IDIOT." I thought to myself

"Well Brooke's 13 and How old are you Kayla?" Niall asked.

"I'm 18." I said, and I saw Harry's smile widen right when I said it.

"Boys? You need to get dressed." I heard a woman say in the other room.

"We'll be back in one second loves." Louis said, and him and the other boys walked into the other room.

"Seems like Harry's got a little crush on you!" Brooke said once they left, but she still said it loudly.