Chapter 10

–Harry's POV—

"What's gonna happen when you leave in two days?" she whispered.

I could tell she had been worrying about it and of course, I had been too. I mean we lived in two different countries. Then I remembered how she told me she wanted to go to LSOPA, and how I said I'd pay for it. I mean I'd be happy to but she probably wouldn't let me. Still though, if she went there she could come back to London and we could stay together.

I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and said "You're coming to London of course."

"Harry, I can't just drop everything and move to London."

"Remember how you told me you wanted to go to LSOPA? Well you're moving to London and going to that school." I said. She had to go to that school. She was amazingly talented.

"Harry..I won't let you pay for me to go to college."

"Please babe. You told me you almost had enough! I'll just pay for the rest."

–Kayla POV—

It was no use, I could argue with Harry forever over this and he would end up winning. I mean how could I say no to him? I sighed.

"Fine. But still Harry. I have nowhere to go in London and I can't just leave in two days. I have to have some way to make money and I mean my mom knows nothing about this and-" I was interrupted by Harry putting his finger to my lips.

"Shh Love. You don't have to leave in two days. You can leave later. I'll help you find a job and you can stay in our flat until we find you your own. We can go tell your mom today if you'd like." He said calmly. He was acting like this wasen't a big deal at all. My mom was pretty laid back and let me do what I wanted but I don't think she would let me go to London and live with a boy I just met.

I heard a knock on the door and Harry got up to answer it. It was room service. "Yay, now I have to eat" I grumbled to myself. Harry brought the food over and set it down on a table. He handed me one of the burgers and said

"Please eat it."

I looked at it and I immediately felt sick I shook my head and said "I'm not hungry Harry.."

"For me?"

"I-I dunno.." I whispered. I felt like if I ate any of it I'd throw up and I haven't made myself throw up in a year. I had been trying not to do that since Lauren found me doing it one day and made me promise to stop.

Harry cut off a piece of It and tried to get me to it. I sighed and ate it quickly.

"Happy now?" I asked Harry. He sighed and didn't try to get me to eat anymore. He ate his burger in silence when my phone went off and my ringtone right now was same mistakes. Harry smiled at me when he heard it and I blushed as I answered it.

"Kayla! Where are you?" It was Brooke.

"Hey Brookie, I'm sorry. I'm at Harry's Hotel."

"Oh well Mom wants you to come home soon. She's cooking a real dinner tonight."

I laughed and said "Okay Girl."

"Oh and she said Harry can come too if you want!" Brooke said, I could tell she was smiling. "I know you'd like him too."

I blushed and just said "Okay Brooke, I'll be home soon. Love you!"

"Love you too!" Brooke said, hanging up. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked over at Harry.

"Do you have to go home?" He pouted

I smiled and walked over to him and pushed one of his curls out of his face "Soon, But you get to come with me."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I kissed him back and he slowly slid his tongue into my mouth. Then the door flew open and Louis marched in.

"Seriously. Do you guys only suck face?" He asked. I pulled away from Harry but still kept my arms around him.

"No, You just always barge in at the worst possible times." Harry groaned.

"Maybe we should go Harry!" I said, still blushing.

"I mean you guys can stay here and continue your little snog fest if you'd like. I'll just be here too."

"No thanks Louis, See you later!" I said, grabbing Harry's hand and rushing out the door. Harry just laughed.

"Where are we going now?" He asked

"Well my mom said you could come have Dinner with my family if you want.." I said nervously. I didn't know if he would really want to come.

"I'd love to babe." He said, Giving me a peck on the lips as he took my hand and we went down the elevator to his car.