Chapter 27

A couple of weeks had passed since the incident and Harry hasn't let me out of his sight for a second. He has to come with me everywhere. He would apologize over and over if he had to leave to go to an interview or something. I've reminded him 50 times that it's fine and I could be alone, but he wouldn't hear it. It was kind of annoying but it was sweet at the same time.

Lindsey gave me my job back when I explained to her what happened. Me and Brandon were also friends again. Harry doesn't like him at all though, which I'm not gonna make him.

I also talked to Simon and apologized for my behavior. He forgave me and I'm now in the middle of recording my first album, which I'm extremely excited about.

Tonight was one of me and Harry's lazy nights. I was sitting on his lap with my head on his chest. He was stroking my hair and humming Little Things. We were watching something on TV but neither of us were paying attention.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered into my ear.

"You tell me that everyday." I said, giggling slightly

"I just don't want you to ever forget it." I smiled and turned my head to kiss his cheek.

"You know, We've been together for almost 3 months."

"We have, haven't we?"

He nodded and said, "So, to celebrate I am taking you out to a fancy restaurant for dinner tomorrow night."

"You don't have to do that Harry."

"Of course I do! Only the best for you love." He said, kissing my forehead.

I smiled as I nuzzled my head into his neck. He wrapped his arms tightly around me as I drifted off to sleep, in Harry's arms.

I woke up the next morning in my bed. I have no idea how I got here. Didn't I fall asleep on the couch with Harry? Harry wasn't here. That was weird, he was usually here every morning now. I stumbled out of bed and went out into the kitchen to make myself some coffee. There was a note sitting next to the coffeepot that read:

Hey Beautiful, I had to go to the studio this morning and I'll probably be there almost all day. I'll be at your flat at 6 to pick you up for our dinner date tonight. Xx –Harry.

Oh yeah, our date. I set the note back on the counter and walked back into my room and to my closet. I didn't really have any fancy dresses. I needed something to wear for tonight, badly.

I glanced over at my alarm clock. It read "12:00". Dang, I sleep late. I walked back out into the living room and picked up by phone from where I left it last night. I needed to go shopping for something for tonight. So I called Eleanor. She was basically who I went to for all my fashion needs. Since, I didn't know very much about fashion.

"Hello?" I heard her say when she picked up her phone.

"El! I need help. I'm going on a dinner date with Harry tonight and I have nothing to wear." I groaned into the phone.

"So should I pick you up in 20 minutes?" She giggled into the phone.

"Yes! See you then." I said, clicking end and throwing my phone onto the couch. She'd be here in 20 minutes and I was still in my sweats from last night. I raced back into my bedroom and grabbed some clothes out of my closet. I stripped off my sweats and slipped on the jeans I had grabbed from my closet. I rushed into the bathroom and straightened my hair quickly and did my makeup. I put makeup on my scars because I didn't like people seeing them and I didn't like wearing a ton of bracelets so I just used makeup to try and cover them. It didn't work perfectly but it was better than nothing. I was slipping my K necklace around my neck when my doorbell rang.