Chapter 9

Me and Harry pulled up to his hotel a little bit later. He sweetly opened the my door and helped me out. There was a crowd of Fans and paparazzi in front of the hotel. I groaned and held onto his arm as he led me through the crowd. Questions and remarks were flying left and right.

"Harry! Is this your new girlfriend?"

"WHO THE HELL IS SHE?!"

"He could do so much better."

"What's her name?"

I was hurt by some of the statements, but I just ignored them and gripped harder onto Harry and we finally reached the inside of the hotel.

"I'm really sorry about that.." Harry mumbled

"It's not your fault, You can't control them." I said, giving him a peck on the cheek. I could tell he felt bad but I wasn't going to let him. "Come on, let's go up to your room."

He smiled and we took the elevator up to his room. I had one hand clutching his and my other hand had a bag with my new bikini in it. We Walked into his room and Louis was laying on one of the beds watching some movie.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I'm sharing a room with Louis." Harry laughed and Louis looked up from his movie.

"I knew you had tricked Kayla into going out with you!" Louis said, as Harry smacked him.

I giggled and said "I Think we're gonna go swimming. Wanna come Lou?"

Louis jumped up, "Sure! I've had nothing to do. I'm ready to go back home."

Then it hit me. What was gonna happen when Harry went back to London in two days? I shook the thought away and decided to ask Harry about it later.

"Here, I'll go in the bathroom and change and you guys can change out here." I said, grabbing my bag and starting to walk to the Bathroom, but Harry yanked my arm and whispered in my ear.

"You could just stay in here and change." I rolled my eyes and smacked him.

"In your dreams Styles" I teased and blew him a kiss as I walked into the bathroom.

"Wow Kayla, You're not acting like yourself at all" I thought to myself, as I began to change.

–Harry's POV—

Right as Kayla closed the door to the bathroom Louis blurted out "You really like her don't you?"

"How-how did you figure that out?" I asked, taking off my clothes and putting on my swim trunks and a T-shirt.

"It's obvious stupid. Everyone sees how you look at her. And it's also obvious that she likes you too." He said, as he did the same as me.

"You think she does?"

"Pretty sure Mate, and you need a girlfriend! No more of these one night stands." He said, patting me on the back. I smacked him and right then Kayla walked out of the bathroom. I turned around and saw her. She looked absolutely beautiful. The only bad thing was she was way skinnier then I thought she was. It looked almost unhealthy.

–Kayla's POV—

I saw how Harry was looked at me. I was praying that I actually looked decent. I never knew when Lauren was actually meaning what she said because she liked to compliment me because she was the only one who knew about..the thing.

"Harry, Can I wear one of your t-shirts as a cover up until we get down there?" I asked.

"Of course Love." He said, handing me a T-shirt. I pulled it over my head. It smelled just like him and I smiled.