Chapter 8

We pulled up to a little café about 5 minutes later. I was about to open my door when Harry jumped out and opened my door for me.

"Thank you Mr.Styles." I said, giggling and grabbing his hand. We walked up to the café and sat down at a table for two.

"Keep in mind..Paparazzi or Fans may come over..But don't worry, I'll make sure they don't hurt you."

"My hero, Protecting me from paparazzi and fangirls." I said, giggling.

Our waitress came over and immediately I could tell she wanted Harry.

"What would you like to drink?" She asked completely turned to Harry, while playing with Harry's curls.

"I'd like water please." Harry said, acting completely uninterested and shooing her hand away from his hair. "What do you want babe?" He asked to me. The Girl turned around and finally noticed I was sitting there too. She frowned at me and waited impatiently for me to answer.

"um..I'd just like water too please." I said, softly. She nodded and walked away.

"What are you going to get?" Harry asked me. I skimmed over the menu quickly.

"Probably just a salad.." I mumbled.

"Are you sure you don't want anything else Love? I'm paying so you can get whatever you want."

"No, Don't Pay. I can." I said, rummaging in my purse for my wallet. Then I realized I had no money. I spent it all on that outfit for the concert. "Or maybe I can't..I'm sorry.."

"Don't be sorry, I want to pay." He said, smiling at me.

The Girl came back with the drinks. She handed Harry his and then managed to "accidentally" spill my drink all over me.

"Oops, Soorrry" She said, smiling.

"Oh my god.." I said, getting up and running to the bathroom. I started rubbing paper towels on my shirt and pants. I knew it wouldn't work but what else was there to do? I was in a public bathroom at a café"Man I hate that dumb bitch" I thought to myself. I gave up on the towels and walked out to find Harry pushed up against a wall and that bitch trying to kiss him. I could tell he didn't want to, he was trying to push her off of him but she wouldn't budge. Finally He was able to push her off of me. The girl looked at me and frowned.

"Why are you with her? She's ugly and fat and doesn't deserve you." The waitress said

That was it. I ran out of the café and ran down the sidewalk. I didn't know where to go so I just went into an ally and started to cry. I knew this would happen if I went anywhere with Harry. I couldn't deal with it. I got bullied so much in school and I thought it'd be over now that I graduated.

–Harry's POV—

I ran after Kayla to help her, I couldn't believe that girl had spilled the water all over her, obviously it was on purpose. But before I could go in and help her I was pushed onto the wall

"Get. Off. Of. Me." I growled at her. "This girl cannot take hints" I thought to myself

"No way." She said, trying to kiss me. But I turned my head and started to try and push her off. That's when Kayla came out of the bathroom and saw her. I finally was able to push the girl off of me.

"Why are you with her? She's ugly and fat and doesn't deserve you." The girl said. I saw Kayla's lip begin to tremble and she ran out of the café

"Kayla! Wait!" I shouted after her. I began to run after her but before I did I turned back to the girl

"You're a stupid BITCH. Kayla is beautiful. I'll make sure to get you fired from here." I said and ran off to find Kayla before she could reply. I ran down the sidewalk calling her name "Kayla? Kayla?!"

Then I found her, curled up in a dark alley crying. She looked so fragile.

"Kayla? Baby?" I asked. Sitting down next to her. She continued to cry so I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head.

"You don't understand Harry.." She whispered

"Yes I do love. I do understand." I whispered in reply, stroking her hair and trying to calm her. I felt bad for the poor girl. She was only being treated this way because of me. I sighed and picked her up in my arms.

"Come on, let's go." I said walking out of the alley with her still in my arms.

"But I don't wanna go home Harry, I want to stay with you." I tucked a strand of her soft brunette hair behind her ear and replied,

"I'm not leaving darling. We can go back to my hotel. We can watch a movie together or maybe go swimming with the other boys. Does that sound fun?"

"I'd love to, But I don't have my swimsuit.." I looked across the street and saw a cute little boutique with bikinis in the window.

"Guess we'll just have to go buy you one then." I said, smiling.

–Kayla's POV—

"No Harry..I told you I don't want you to buy me anything." But he wouldn't listen, and I didn't think he would. He ran over to the Boutique, still carrying me in his arms. I giggled and he set me down. He grabbed my hand and we raced to the back of the store, where all the swimsuits were.

Harry pulled out a striped string bikini with Very Very tiny triangles.

"I Like this one." He said with a cheeky smile.

"Not my style." I giggled and watched as his face fell. He continued to hold up skimpy bikinis and I hit him and laughed every time. I pulled out a and instantly loved it. I scrambled around looking for and then pulled it out.

"I'm gonna try this on." I said, walking to the dressing rooms.

"Show me when you have it on!" Harry replied

"We'll see about that!"I said, walking into the dressing room and locking it to make sure Harry wouldn't peek. "Naughty boy" I thought to myself while I slipped off my shorts and shirt and put on the bikini. I examined myself in the mirror and I actually didn't think I looked that bad. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of myself in the mirror, sending it to Lauren to see what she thought.

"HEY! WHEN DO I GET TO SEE IT ON YOU?" Harry shouted, banging on the door.

"Just wait!"

The doorknob wobbled, Harry trying to get in and then I heard him sigh. "Let me in!"

"Nooo!" I shouted. My Phone buzzed and I looked at what Lauren said

"You look freaking sexy, Buy it!"

"Please?!" I heard Harry say

"I could be naked right now." I replied, giggling

"That's even better." I heard him say, as I took off the bikini and put my clothes back on.

"Naughty boy!" I said, opening the door and walking out of the dressing room.

"Hey! I didn't get to see it!" He whined.

"Guess it'll just be a surprise then!" I said, smiling.