Chapter 15

The next morning I woke up wondering where I was. I turned around and saw those messy curls and smiled. I brushed a stray curl from his face and his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning Love." He whispered, kissing me softly. I smiled and kissed him back.

"Get up babe, I have a big day planned for us." He said, letting go off me and getting out of the bed.

"Noo, I just want to lay here all day. Come back." I whined, holding out my arms.

"Come on," he said, laughing as he picked me up out of the bed, bridal style, and carried me into the kitchen where the rest of the boys were. On the way there I had laid my head on his chest and was about to drift off to sleep again, when I heard the boys talking. I pretended to be asleep and listened in.

"Did you score last night Harry?" I heard Louis say and I softly groaned.

"No Louis" Harry Groaned, sitting down on the couch with me still in his arms.

"Why?" Niall asked

"Because, I Like her a lot guys and I don't want to rush things okay?" I forgot how I was pretending to be asleep and smiled.

"Oh so someone was faking, was she?" Harry said, laughing. My eyes slowly opened and I blushed.

"What are you talking about? I wasn't faking." I said, sitting up on his lap and kissing him softly. He just laughed as I got up and skipped over into the kitchen to see the other boys. Harry followed close behind.

"Do you want some eggs Kayla?" Liam asked

"No thank you." I said, sitting down next to Harry. He looked at me and mouthed "Eat". I just shook my head and looked down. He just got a lot of food and made me eat half of it, and I gave in and ate it. The boys knew something was up. But after Harry was done forcing food down by my throat I excused myself back to my room, and Harry followed.

"Harry, You don't have to follow me everywhere." I said, giggling.

"But I want too." He said, wrapping his arms around me.

I just giggled and said "Can you tell me what you have planned for today?"

"Nope, can't do that."

"But I don't know how to dress.." I groaned.

"Just wear something cute, like you." He said, kissing me softly. I smiled and walked over to one of my suitcases to pick something out. I picked out a Eyelet inset tank dress that I had bought with Brooke. I missed her already.

I walked into the bathroom I shared with Harry and pulled my shampoo and everything out my bag and climbed into the shower. I took a quick shower but it wasn't quick enough for Harry. He was pounding on the door telling me to "Hurry the hell up". I just laughed, wrapped a towel around me and stepped out.

"Took you long enough! I need to pee." He said, running past me and slamming the door. I just giggled and went to put on my dress. I slipped on my lacy bra and panties and that's when Harry decided to come out of the bathroom.

"Woooah." He said, looking me up and down. I quickly tried to cover myself but couldn't fast enough

"Damn, Boys pee fast." I whispered, scurrying to get my dress on as Harry continued to look at me.

"Liked that view?" I said, after I fully had my dress on. I slapped him playfully and walked back into the bathroom. I started to blow dry my hair and straighten it and then started to apply my makeup. Harry came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"You don't need makeup, you're beautiful as you are." He said.

"Ha. Ha. I'm wearing makeup weather you like it or not." I said, continuing to apply it. I never went anywhere without makeup. He sighed and started to mess with his own hair besides me.

"Have I told you how much I love your hair?" I said, giggling while putting on mascara. He just laughed and continued to mess with it. When I finished with my makeup I walked out of the bathroom and put on a long gold owl necklace and some bangles.

"Harry? When are we leaving?"

"Whenever you're ready." He said, walking out of the bathroom, "You look beautiful."

"And you don't look too bad yourself." I said. I slipped on my Tan platform boots and grabbed a random purse and started to walk out with Harry. Before we left I examined in the mirror and then walked out of the room with him.

"Where are you guys going?" Zayn asked. All the boys were in the living room, playing video games.

"Out. Be back later. Bye!" Harry said, rushing me out the door.

"Goodness. What's the rush?" I asked, as we headed towards the elevator.

"They ask too many questions.." Harry mumbled. I just laughed and we walked out of the lobby and into his car.

"So are you ever gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked, once we were in the car.

"Once we get there. Until then it's surprise." He said, giving me a sly smile.

"You are just full of surprises Harry Styles."