Chapter 30

"Kayla's getting some tonight!" Eleanor said, while we were getting ready for Louis's Halloween party. My face turned bright red and I hit her. It's not like Harry was here though, it was just me, Eleanor, Perrie, and Danielle. Even though Danielle and Liam were no longer dating, she was still our friend and Liam's.

"In that outfit Harry will defiantly not be able to resist you." Danielle winked, putting on her skimpy costume.

I just rolled my eyes and continued to apply my eyeliner. I really didn't know what was gonna happen tonight. I wanted it and I knew I did but Harry had hardly touched me in the past two days. Well, we'll see what happens tonight.

"Picture time!" Perrie squealed, grabbing her camera and wrapping her arm around my waist.

We were in the middle of taking pictures of all of us on all of our phones when there was a knock on the door. I scampered to the door in my tall pumps and yanked it open. Standing in the doorway was Harry and Zayn. I giggled as Harry's eyes bugged out of his head and his mouth dropped open.

"Shit.." Harry mumbled. He wasn't wearing a costume but he still looked sexy as hell, as always.

"You like?" I spun around and giggled. He gulped and nodded. I could tell he was trying to control himself but he was doing an absolute terrible job of it.

"Let's go Partay!" Eleanor exclaimed, as we all went up the elevator to the boys flat.

The Large flat was packed with people, of who I knew none. There were beer bottles everywhere I looked, some empty and just lying around and some being chugged by other people. I guess here I was at the legal drinking age.

I still didn't really like alcohol but I went and got a beer anyway with Danielle. I had left Harry to talk to someone and Eleanor and Perrie were with their boyfriends.

Within the first 10 minutes of talking and drinking with Danielle I was already feeling tipsy. I had only had three beers.

"Want to dance?" a raspy voice growled into my ear. Their breath smelled strongly of alcohol. I turned around to be met with those green eyes. I smirked and nodded, as he led me out into the middle of the floor.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and he pulled me close to him. I began to grind on him to the beat of the song. The alcohol in my system must have been taking over because I would have never acting like this. I giggled as I felt his bulge rubbing up against my leg.

"Stop," He growled into my ear. I turned to face him and gave him a little smirk.

"Why should I?" I continued to grind onto him. I looked up into his usually bright green eyes, but they were now dark green, clouded with lust.

"Oh, fuck it." He mumbled, grabbing my hand and pulling me through the crowd of people. He led me to his bedroom, yanking the door open, and pushed me up against the wall. His lips crashed onto mine and my hands were entangled in his curls, tugging them softly. His tongue slipped into my mouth and intertwined with mine. He would bite my lip occasionally, making me moan against his mouth.

"Jump," He whispered into my ear. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso. His hand was clutching my bum, to keep me from falling. Our kiss stayed connected the entire time.

He carried me over to his large bed, kicking the door closed on the way over. He laid me down onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He began to leave sloppy kisses, starting below my ear, down my neck, and stopping when he came to where my costume was still on my body. He slipped his hand under me and unzipped the costume, throwing it across the room. All I had on under it was my black lingerie and the Fishnet tights.

I grasped the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, exposing his bare chest. I traced both of his swallow tattoos as he continued with the kisses, now around my bra. He reached under me again and unclipped my bra, slinging that across the room. He sucked on each of my nipples lightly, causing me to moan in pleasure. I fumbled for his belt and attempted to undo it.

"Off," I groaned, continuing to tug at it. He unattached his mouth from my boobs and took off his belt, slipping his pants off and tossing them. I giggled as I noticed his huge 'little friend' in his boxers.

"You did this,"He said, climbing back on top of me and slipping off my tights. I just laughed as I pulled down the elastic of his boxers, exposing his length. He bent down and bit the elastic on my underwear, pulling it down by his teeth and throwing them.

"Are you ready?" He asked, staring into my eyes. He was now completely on top of me.

"Is it going to hurt?" I whispered quietly. Not until after I had said that I realized how stupid it sounded. He chuckled softly and just smiled at me.

"It will a little babe but just relax and it'll be alright." I nodded and attempted to relax.

I gasped as he thrusted into me. He was leaning over me so his sweaty curls were falling onto my forehead. He thrusted into me again, deeper and harder.

"Oh god, Ugh" I groaned. It hurt like hell but felt good at the same time. I gripped onto the sheets, trying to keep myself from screaming but it was impossible.

"What do you want?" He whispered into my ear breathlessly.

"You," I mumbled in reply.

"Louder," He commanded

"You!" I screamed, very loudly as his thrusts continued to get deeper. My breaths were short and quick, as were his. I was so close to my climax. I threw my head back and screamed, as I felt his juices mixing with mine.

He rolled off of me so that he was now laying beside me. We stared into each others eyes and our chests rose and fell in harmony with each other.

"That was amazing,"

"Happy Halloween," He said, wrapping his arms around my bare waist and kissing my cheek as I drifted off to sleep.