Chapter 33

"Only 4 more hours!" I said excitedly to Harry as he laid on my couch watching television.

"You are way too excited babe." He said with a laugh.

"No I'm not!" I protested. I leaned over the side over the couch and pecked Harry lightly on the lips. I pulled away before he wanted to though, making him pout. I twirled around and attempted to do a cartwheel but fell on my butt.

"Babe, you're gonna hurt yourself. Calm down." He said coming over to see if I was okay, which I was.

"But it's not every day you're first album is coming out in 3 hours and 58 minutes!" I said getting up from the ground, "Don't tell me you weren't excited when Up All Night came out."

"I was but I didn't keep exact count of the minutes. Now come and lets watch TV and get you calmed." He took my hand and led me to the couch. I just groaned and gave into him.

We cuddled on the couch and watched mindless TV for what seemed like forever. But I was so excited and restless I couldn't focus on anything.

"I'm bored." I blurted out loudly, looking over at Harry.

"I know what we can do," He said, a smirk forming on his face. He leaned over and began to roughly kiss me. I knew exactly where this was going. I kissed him back though, what else was there to do?

In no time at all, both of our shirts and pants were on the ground. I was straddling him on the couch as his lips trailed up my neck. Just as he was about to unhook my bra I had an idea.

"I have an idea!" I exclaimed, jumping up suddenly.

"We can talk about it later," He replied, pulling me back to him and leaning in to kiss me but I pulled away.

"Nooo." I protested as I got up from the couch and stood in front of him.

"Nice boner." I commented with a giggle.

"You did this!" He exclaimed, jumping up from the couch, "And you need to learn how to finish what you've started."

He lunged for a kiss again but I put up my hands and blocked him from it.

"No! I had an idea and I want to tell you what it is."

Harry groaned and slumped down on the couch, accepting the fact that he was not going to get laid tonight.

"We should do a twitcam until midnight!" I said proudly.

"I suck at twitcams though love."

"But I've never done one and I want to, Come on." I pleaded.

"You may get something later on tonight if you do it." I whispered into his ear seductively. It was hilarious watching his eyes widen and face turn beet red. I giggled as he shook his head quickly. 10 points to Kayla. I strutted off to the bedroom to retrieve my laptop, shaking my butt as I did.

"Okay we are all set." I said, plopping down onto the couch next to grumpy little Harry.

"Wait, I should probably put my clothes back on." I said as I looked down noticing that I was still in my underwear.

"You know you don't have to," Harry mumbled.

"I'm not gonna have your fans see my half naked." I replied, pulling my sweatshirt and jeans back on my body, "You need to put some clothes on yourself."

"Naw I like being free." He remarked with a smirk.

"Harold, put on some clothes right now or we are not doing this Twitcam."

"I don't even want to do it. I'd rather do something else." He said, going for my neck but I lunged away again.

"Stop being so horny."

"It's your fault!" He exclaimed, crossing his arms as he pouted. He looked like a little boy who had just gotten scolded for taking a cookie when he wasn't supposed too. It was adorable.

I grabbed his shirt from the floor and wrestled with him to put it over his head. It took me chasing him around the flat and a couple kisses to finally get it over his head. I didn't even bother to try with the pants. I mean at least he had boxers on.

We both tweeted the link and logged on to the website. Damn, we already had 6,000 viewers.

"Hey everyone! Kayla here, obviously. And Harry's over there pouting." I said with a giggle, looking over at Harry. He sighed and crawled over to the sit next to me.

"Helloo." He said to the camera, causing the chat to go crazy with I love you messages to Harry.

"Are you done being a cry baby?"

"I guess.." he mumbled. I leaned over and kissed him sweetly on the cheek.

"So guys we are doing this twitcam in celebration that my first album is out in..an hour and a half!"

"WOOOOOO!" Harry shouted, climbing up onto the couch and jumping on it excitedly.

"Harry you don't have any pants on!" I scolded, pulling him back down onto the couch.

"And whose fault is that?" He winked at the camera and gave a smirk as my face turned bright red. The chat turned into dirty messages asking about our sex life.

"Shut up!" I slapped him. I awkwardly smiled at the camera, my face still beet red.

"The sex is great, thanks for asking." He said, answering one of the questions and then flashing a smile.

"I'm gonna punch you in the face if you don't shut up."

"Don't do that baby, Please." He said, giving me the puppy dog face again. I just rolled my eyes and started to answer questions from the viewers.

I ignored all the hate, even though there wasn't very much. Most of the comments were about how cute me and Harry were together.

"What do I love about Kayla? Hmm.." Harry said, reading off one of the questions.

"I love everything about her. I love her personality. I love how sweet and generous she is. I love how talented she is. I love how she's absolutely beautiful. She's just amazing and I'm so happy I found her."

"You are the sweetest boyfriend ever." I said and leaned over and kissed him on camera. I knew millions of gifs were going to be on Tumblr of that tomorrow.

"GUYS ONLY 5 MORE MINUTES UNTIL THE ALBUM IS ON ITUNES. Well, for the people who are here in London and around here. The rest of you have to wait a little bit longer." I exclaimed, after we had answered a couple more questions.

"All of you better buy it and get it to the top of the charts!" Harry said.

We did a countdown until it was finally midnight.

"WOOOO! Go buy it now!" I shouted.

"Well we're tired so we're both gonna go to bed." Harry said to the camera.

"Wait, but I'm not-"

"Byeee!" He said, as he clicked the x and shut off the laptop.

"You owe me something." He said, right as the laptop was off.

"But Harry, I'm tired." I said. I smiled and got up, sauntering into the bedroom to go to bed.